Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Drawing I Did.

DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
IMG 7791

Drawing I did based on some Black Magick SS art-I know it’s shit, so don’t be too harsh.

nice

we need more DSD incel art

lol this reminded me of a story. ill make a short thread

Reminds me of Don Quixote

img_7791-jpeg.1178810

The most beautiful think i've ever seen.

Gonna do some more tonight boyos. :feelscomfy:

I guess that you, like some Austrian painter, aren't recognized by the wider art community for your art... Your next steps in life should be: join an extremist party, rise through the ranks, get jailed, rebel against the government, fail, win an election and make some soap.

Mogs my art into oblivion

Mogs my art into oblivion
Eh, i’m sure it’s not bad-I think mine is shit so if you share it i won’t mock it(or anyone’s)
61MeowMULNL._AC_UY1000_.jpg
found it, sun cross
Based, love this one.
I guess that you, like some Austrian painter, aren't recognized by the wider art community for your art... Your next steps in life should be: join an extremist party, rise through the ranks, get jailed, rebel against the government, fail, win an election and make some soap.
Ironically, I am a struggling student(not art) living in a country ripe with corruption, degeneracy, inflation, etc
Based, my blood-memory is kicking in now.

Eh, i’m sure it’s not bad-I think mine is shit so if you share it i won’t mock it(or anyone’s)
I dont have any real art, i just sometimes draw random stuff when im bored in classes