Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any of you here good at drawing?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
I am shit at drawing but it looks pretty interesting so I want too learn how to draw good. Any advice brocels?

Yes I can draw pretty well

Artistic skill is an incel trait

Yes

I enjoy drawing. It's been a while I didn't posted any stuff here.

It depends what you want to achieve though. Pencil drawing is really the most basic and convenient thing for most styles, unless you want to do some specific technic, or digital art.

I enjoy drawing. It's been a while I didn't posted any stuff here.

It depends what you want to achieve though. Pencil drawing is really the most basic and convenient thing for most styles, unless you want to do some specific technic, or digital art.
I would probably wanna start with pencil stuff than work my way up

terrible at drawing

I love drawing, it has always been my hobby and passion

I would probably wanna start with pencil stuff than work my way up
Then you can train with things you see irl, or try to reproduces models from existing pictures. The idea is to understand how shapes interact together.

Also, don't press too much on the pencil, at first. What I personaly do to sketch is 1)trace great main lines with very low pressure, holding the pencil in the middle (more or less) and then 2) go for details and retouching, pressing a little more and holding the pencil at its base, and then 3) shades, colour, etc.

i used to draw alot in prison and got pretty good at it but dont do it much anymore. best advice is to just draw every day

Capture dcran 2024 04 02 212656

The tragedy of the manlet

I used to draw as a hobby but I hopped onto AI as soon as I saw how much AI art mogs.

Er yeah I'm decent at drawing probably better than 95% of normies although can't really match up to actual artists.