Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dravidians Are Not Inferior To Other Curries

true tbh. many dark skins can run Black adjacent game. we cannot hope to ever match it

This Darkskin sylheti Bangladeshi curry on Looksmax gets white girls in the UK with 80% South Indian blood by being NT while lightskins and shitskins like me rot. :feelsree:

..lightskin? No offense but I dont see how :feelstastyman:
Skintone on my neck.

You can easily see the facial differeces between the two races. North Indians clearly have pointier noses, the abo admixture in dravidians is higher, giving them flatter noses.

dravidians are ugly asf iits over for them

DRAVIDS N WESTSLAYERS?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
COPE DARKSIN short Boongali @Zer0/∞

DRAVIDS N WESTSLAYERS?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
COPE DARKSIN short Boongali @Zer0/∞
your the one coping. the Dravindians have all the high paying computer and doctor jobs. They earn 2x-3x as much as us northies. They also can BBC or black adjacent Maxx in some cases allowing them to get high quality pussy

North Indian men who married white women
View attachment 618741
/attachments/1653718208096-png.618742/?hash=a8811d3a63adfbb951f5536db35190ddView attachment 618743/attachments/1653718343879-png.618744/?hash=a8811d3a63adfbb951f5536db35190dd

View attachment 618745

I can post many more. 99.9% white women and Indian men couple YouTube channels on YouTube are also North Indian men.
Dravidians are the most uggliest people on this earth.

Most of them are either the same skin colour or only slightly darker than their White brides.

All "Dravidians" have some degree of Aryan ancestry and vice versa but the percentages differ a lot. Today the term is mostly used linguistically and I know an ethnic Punjabi from Pakistan who is dark as hell, but the vast majority of Punjabi's look like Italians and Frenchmen, not like Dravidians.

Toilets find lighter skin more attractive, even if the faces are 100% identical, skin tone matters.

Incel TV actually did a video about an Indian man making his skin lighter with a filter and getting 4 times as much likes on dating apps.

But gets :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:less dome

Most of them are either the same skin colour or only slightly darker than their White brides.

All "Dravidians" have some degree of Aryan ancestry and vice versa but the percentages differ a lot. Today the term is mostly used linguistically and I know an ethnic Punjabi from Pakistan who is dark as hell, but the vast majority of Punjabi's look like Italians and Frenchmen, not like Dravidians.

Toilets find lighter skin more attractive, even if the faces are 100% identical, skin tone matters.

Incel TV actually did a video about an Indian man making his skin lighter with a filter and getting 4 times as much likes on dating apps.
Yes, but these copers @Zer0/∞ , @Transcended Trucel won't get that. Just because some American white whores are addicted to BBC, doesn't mean every foid in the world is like them. People puke at dark skin and abo phenotype in curryland.

I can't even lie, North Indians look better than Dravidians

I can't even lie, North Indians look better than Dravidians
no they don't. Dravidian are closer to blacks so better bones and money Maxxing skills. Most curry tech CEOs are Dravidian. Northies are lazier.

This guy looks like some Tamil faggot, how tall is he?
5'5 and he's 80% South Indian.

Meanwhile I look like a stereotypical Bengali! :feelsrope:
@Misogynist Curry 卐 :feelsohgod:

no they don't. Dravidian are closer to blacks so better bones and money Maxxing skills. Most curry tech CEOs are Dravidian. Northies are lazier.
Thoughts on this comment @Misogynist Curry 卐

Thoughts on this comment @Misogynist Curry 卐
Nope. He's just coping. Dravidians are rather closer to abos and caucasians than Blacks.
Here are some pics of both communities

/attachments/1655442364784-png.626828/?hash=946930b047d20391c44b91fb5cfde4b8

As you can see both look nothing alike apart from skin tone.
Dravidians are generally docile, low T, timid, coward and peaceful people. They have no balls to thugmaxx especially in west:lul::lul:.

Attachments

• 1655442233096.png
    1655442233096.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • 1655442364784.png
    1655442364784.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 39
nobody gives a fuck about stupid curry nigger infighting dude gtfo
Nah, it’s always funny seeing the ethnic infighting. Lets you see how people of differing backgrounds see the world and themselves.

Yeah this is strong cope. Dravidians literally get no play. The only ethnic south asians that get plat are the lightskin skinny nose men.

First, there is no pure Dravidian or Aryan curry, this is complete SFcel propaganda: all curries have mutt genetics from invasions and mixing with native populations. You can find Arab/ White Hispanic-passing curries, darkskin curries with curly hair that look almost black if not their facial bones, and mongoloid looking curries with East Asian admixture even in the same region of the South Asian subcontinent. The only distinction people here use to determine whether a curry is Dravidian is having a very dark skin color.

Many white/asian women are much more attracted to a darkskin curry than a lighter skin curry like me because they are more exotic and have BBC halo. Why would a white/asian woman want a lightskin curry when she can get a white man just as easily, likewise why would a lightskin curryfoid want a lightskin curry male when she can just easily fuck a white man? Lightskin curries get the bottom of the trash heap, darkskin abo looking pajeetas no other curry male wants to fuck. :feelspuke:

As you can see, virtually zero differences between the typical "Dravidian" phenotype and the "North Indian" phenotype except for skin tone.
View attachment 618647
indomelanidm.jpg
No, they are pretty different, dravidians are the annoying faggots who get random tall genes when they are born in America sometimes

First, there is no pure Dravidian or Aryan curry, this is complete SFcel propaganda: all curries have mutt genetics from invasions and mixing with native populations. You can find Arab/ White Hispanic-passing curries, darkskin curries with curly hair that look almost black if not their facial bones, and mongoloid looking curries with East Asian admixture even in the same region of the South Asian subcontinent. The only distinction people here use to determine whether a curry is Dravidian is having a very dark skin color.

Many white/asian women are much more attracted to a darkskin curry than a lighter skin curry like me because they are more exotic and have BBC halo. Why would a white/asian woman want a lightskin curry when she can get a white man just as easily, likewise why would a lightskin curryfoid want a lightskin curry male when she can just easily fuck a white man? Lightskin curries get the bottom of the trash heap, darkskin abo looking pajeetas no other curry male wants to fuck. :feelspuke:

As you can see, virtually zero differences between the typical "Dravidian" phenotype and the "North Indian" phenotype except for skin tone.
View attachment 618647
indomelanidm.jpg
Try loweringmelaninmaxxing to get as light as possible. You could prob achieve light brown