Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dravidians are high iq

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
Im tired of the stereotype that south indians are worse off then north indians.

Dravidians mogged north indians in all aspects, in iq, tamil sangam literature, hell even south India has a 10x higher hdi index then India and Pakistan and the combined GDP. Tamils where the first to spread hindiusm to south east aisa, bhuddism a superior religion to Christianity and Islam was spread by tamils (Bodhidharma the founder of zen bhuddism) to high iq eastern aisan countries like japan and china.

Hell tamils are the most darkest and highest asi region in India but IQ mog northoids extremely hard.

IQ of Chennai, Tamil Nadu:-

Study 1:-

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018494/

IQ of 107 as a community sample. 4 zones in Chennai and 12 schools were selected randomly. The sample size is 717. 606 children belonged to families with less than 6500 INR monthly income. And 130 had illiterate mothers. If anything, the selection bias towards socio-economic status is downward.

South India is more developed

Dravidians originated from west aisa, that's why their iq is high tbh

Dravidian civilisation like the chola empire WERE extremely rich

They were the richest nation and one of the most prosperous empires of souther indian

example of dravidian architecture

Chola empire and the spread of Hinduism amongst south east aisa.

This empire which was a south indian empire also was extremely rich.

Bodhidharma also was tamil and influenced east aisa and zen bhuddism.

The first empire in the world was dravidian (indus valley civilisation) not indo aryan.
ayurveda was dravidian etc

the first university in ancient India were dravidian
@BummerDrummer keep coping buddy boyo dravidians are moggers

Attachments

• 1617752678618.png
    1617752678618.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
shut up turkish rape baby
You do not have the right to shittalk turks you need a permission from Turkish embassy first. Good news they just opened their .co branch.

Could a kind curry sum this discussion/argument up for a pigskin? Is there beef between northern and southern curries? I know curries and pakis hate one another, but beyond that I have no idea what's going down. All I know is you guys DOMINATE the chemistry and biotechnology fields

Im tired of the stereotype that south indians are worse off then north indians.

Dravidians mogged north indians in all aspects, in iq, tamil sangam literature, hell even south India has a 10x higher hdi index then India and Pakistan and the combined GDP. Tamils where the first to spread hindiusm to south east aisa, bhuddism a superior religion to Christianity and Islam was spread by tamils (Bodhidharma the founder of zen bhuddism) to high iq eastern aisan countries like japan and china.

Hell tamils are the most darkest and highest asi region in India but IQ mog northoids extremely hard.

IQ of Chennai, Tamil Nadu:-

Study 1:-

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018494/

IQ of 107 as a community sample. 4 zones in Chennai and 12 schools were selected randomly. The sample size is 717. 606 children belonged to families with less than 6500 INR monthly income. And 130 had illiterate mothers. If anything, the selection bias towards socio-economic status is downward.

South India is more developed
View attachment 431308

Dravidians originated from west aisa, that's why their iq is high tbh

Dravidian civilisation like the chola empire WERE extremely rich

They were the richest nation and one of the most prosperous empires of souther indian
View attachment 431313
example of dravidian architecture
View attachment 431312
Chola empire and the spread of Hinduism amongst south east aisa.

This empire which was a south indian empire also was extremely rich.

Bodhidharma also was tamil and influenced east aisa and zen bhuddism.

The first empire in the world was dravidian (indus valley civilisation) not indo aryan.
ayurveda was dravidian etc

the first university in ancient India were dravidian
@BummerDrummer keep coping buddy boyo dravidians are moggers
Based truth. I am half paki. And paki side of family copes thinking they are better than dravindians, when clearly they are inbred trash. While dravindians are high IQ money maxxers, and can BBC big dick game by black maxxing
Pakis/Northies and Bengalis can't compete with Dravindian BBC
Could a kind curry sum this discussion/argument up for a pigskin? Is there beef between northern and southern curries? I know curries and pakis hate one another, but beyond that I have no idea what's going down. All I know is you guys DOMINATE the chemistry and biotechnology fields
Pakis are arrogant inbred trash. I am alwaye saddened interacting with them. Fucking disgusting that 1/2 my lineage comes from those subhumans
south india is only better coz north india had been constantly ravaged by asiatic turks and mongols.

mongols were especially devastating. Delhi, the metropolis in north india, got its entire population massacred. thats 6 figure population. its huge.

places like kashmir, punjab, and modern day pakistan which is part of greater india, got ravaged by those savages.

its similar to how south china mogged north china due to mongols. south china got conquered much later than the north and Sichuan and suffered much less civilian casualties than the north, due to Kublai Khan being a sino-phile. Marco Polo's account of china was mostly southern china, which he described as prosperous, while north china only really had the capitol of Zhongdu (beijing) to speak of while rest were mostly wasteland.
Yeah this is true too. Disgusting Mongolian scum

Last edited:
@RREEEEEEEEE elab :feelsStudy:

Dravidians' IQ and architecture is due to Indo European admixture

Dravidians' IQ and architecture is due to Indo European admixture
dravidians are west aisan who migrated from Iran, and indo europeans weren't white they were western aisan as well. Just because curries have indoeuropean and share some genetic similarities with europeans doesn't make us Europeans or any of the north India, south indian achievements european.

indo europeans weren't white they were western aisan as well
Screen Shot 2021 04 08 at 21052 PM

"hadst pleasure in their lauds, O Indra golden-haired... the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair."

They seem pretty white to me.

Its because dravidians are uglier than North Indians, and due to halo effect, people will think dravidians are dumber too

Its because dravidians are uglier than North Indians, and due to halo effect, people will think dravidians are dumber too
its so funny when north indians are the ones who have been street shitting, while south indians have been the ones more developed and supporting india's economy jfl, but people think north indians arent street shitting cos they mog by .5 psl

its so funny when north indians are the ones who have been street shitting, while south indians have been the ones more developed and supporting india's economy jfl, but people think north indians arent street shitting cos they mog by .5 psl
People don’t care much about regions of the country when they create stereotypes about it. They just assume every Indian shit on the streets, regardless of his region.

But North Indians are seen as better as Dravidians in general, just to halo effect, but this doesn’t mean people from burguerland think North Indians don’t shit on the streets or that they don’t follow the Indian stereotype

I have relatives on my father’s side living in West Bengal: how do East Indians compare to North and South Indians in curryland?

I already know both mog us in the US completely: is it any different there?

[UWSL]@ReconElement [/UWSL]
@wereqryan
@Blackpillapologist
@ilieknothing
@highinhibition
@Transcended Trucel

I have relatives on my father’s side living in West Bengal: how do East Indians compare to North and South Indians in curryland?

@wereqryan
@Blackpillapologist
@ilieknothing
@highinhibition
@Transcended Trucel
Speaking from north Indian perspective

By East Indian if you mean bengali then they are slightly less shitholes than north Indians

If you mean Indian ricecels (Nagaland, assam etc) they are far more civilised and hardworking, and far less shitholes. And looks wise they look exactly like south Chinese (mongoloid features but with rougher and more tanned skin)

South Indians may be cursed when it comes to phenotype but other than that they are shithole lite and not shithole pro max like north India. I agree with the OP's post.

@wereqryan
@Blackpillapologist
@ilieknothing
@highinhibition
@Transcended Trucel
Speaking from north Indian perspective

By East Indian if you mean bengali then they are slightly less shitholes than north Indians

If you mean Indian ricecels (Nagaland, assam etc) they are far more civilised and hardworking, and far less shitholes. And looks wise they look exactly like south Chinese (mongoloid features but with rougher and more tanned skin)

South Indians may be cursed when it comes to phenotype but other than that they are shithole lite and not shithole pro max like north India. I agree with the OP's post.
agree with @Blackpillapologist
I went to an area close to nagaland. In the mountains. Very clear air and the people didn't litter unlike the brown curries

@wereqryan
@Blackpillapologist
@ilieknothing
@highinhibition
@Transcended Trucel
South India is the best place to live in curryland. Kerala has a HDI close to that of western countries.

Yes...I shall comb through the data and present something about Dravidians later.

@Zer0/∞