Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dravidian was ready to defend his Becky gf to the death ☠️

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Officer
★★★
Jfl at the video

Should’ve shot both of them between the ‘brows in Candy Crush

Madison Grant was right

Other than eye area, he mogs me

Should’ve shot both of them between the ‘brows in Candy Crush
Why would anyone go for curries when niggers exist? I don't get it. What's for a cumskin foid in a curry nigger?

Why would anyone go for curries when niggers exist? I don't get it. What's for a cumskin foid in a curry nigger?
For some foids, there are no nigs in their community so they have to settle for the closest thing to black

this is the first time I have seen u not bragging about curry superiority kek

this is the first time I have seen u not bragging about curry superiority kek
I am not claiming only curries btw, every race except chinks is superior to cumskins is my position.

Last edited:
guy was arrested for making a bomb threat hoax on stream and is facing 5 years in prison

Justice served. Five years might be too much for a bomb threat. Two years would teach him the lesson. How would you judge him @Jason Voorhees

Five years for a bomb threat, whilst I remember reading about a woman assaulting a man with a bottle and severely cutting his face last week and being sentenced no prison time. Makes you think.

Nigga needs to calm down :society::lasereyes:

I am not claiming only curries btw, every race except chinks is superior to cumskins is my position.
And yet every shitskin race wants to live in white countries even though we're all allegedly mega racist. 98% of modern inventions were made by whitey, meanwhile shitskins are fucking useless.

How is that guy in the OP not an incel? Looks like an average curry nigger.

And yet every shitskin race wants to live in white countries
Get fucked by Great Emplacement Theory
98% of modern inventions were made by whitey
What's the use? You are race is getting cucked off, your birth rate is sub 2. You are being replaced in your own countries all thanks to the Jews. You gave woman rights and cucked yourself

Fix that before you talk shit.

Some virtue signalling white girls will fuck ethnics because they have a Savior complex. It's kinda common among mentally ill women with daddy issues. They are the prime target for ethnics.
Just be curry theory?

Get fucked by Great Emplacement Theory

What's the use? You are race is getting cucked off, your birth rate is sub 2. You are being replaced in your own countries all thanks to the Jews. You gave woman rights and cucked yourself

Fix that before you talk shit.
So? We're still the master race. The most inventive, most creative and most beautiful. Shitskins just hate us cause they ain't us, and jews hate us because we're a hurdle in their total world domination. Without whitey you'd be sewer diving in India and shitting in the designated shitting streets.

We're still the master race
Cope. Breed first and start a family instead of fucking dogs. Dinosors were the "master" race then, what happened? just an asteroid. In this case it's the Jews. You will go extinct like that

nothing new here

Do you
Cope. Breed first and start a family instead of fucking dogs. Dinosors were the "master" race then, what happened? just an asteroid. In this case it's the Jews. You will go extinct like that
Do you rate races based on their ability to breed? So sub-saharan subhumans having 5 kids per woman are the master race then? And sister-fucking gypsies too?

No it's about who can pass on the linage and heritage the most, not just pure numbers.

No the jews are. Niggers are dumb fucks. Jews have 3+ birth rate and are high IQ
Jews are only 0.2% of the world's population, pathetic numbers.

So? We're still the master race. The most inventive, most creative and most beautiful. Shitskins just hate us cause they ain't us, and jews hate us because we're a hurdle in their total world domination. Without whitey you'd be sewer diving in India and shitting in the designated shitting streets.
Meanwhile the subhuman pinkoid that wrote this has only accomplished masurbating into a sock 10 times per day as his only achievement.

But takes credit for his race like the subhuman he is

Yet they control entire world. They destroyed civilizations.
At least something we can agree on. Without jews the world would be a literal utopia, our ancestors should have slaughtered them all.

Meanwhile the subhuman pinkoid that wrote this has only accomplished masurbating into a sock 10 times per day as his only achievement.

But takes credit for his race like the subhuman he is

Doesn't matter, every race collectivizes their accomplishments. Race is basically a really big family. If your family invented the computer, you'd be proud of it. If your family invented 98% of inventions, you'd be proud of it even more. Meanwhile shitskins are grasping at straws with "we wuz kangs" "we invented number 0" "we invented peanut butter." The genetic stock is all that matters. I might not be a chad, but my kids could theoretically become brilliant scientists. Your shitskin kids have a 0.000000001% chance of that happening, and they would be most likely uglier too. The world doesn't need more shitskins, that's for sure.