Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [DRAMA] Ninjisanji - a VTuber agency made a foid kill herself (foid failed)

For those curious, Dokibird came out the other side of this doing VERY well, at least from a professional standpoint: In a matter of about 72 hours after her termination, her original channel skyrocketed upwards from 9k subs to 415k as of me writing this comment, and had a peak viewership on her return stream tonight of over 135k+ viewers at 1 point. She's had so many sponsors reach out that Google foolishly pinged her email thinking botting was going on. Lol. It'll get sorted soon. She has a great manager (Mr. Man) who's so far doing a great job of looking out for her career.

On a personal level, she's been through a great deal of emotional pain over the past month, but is doing MUCH better, but not 100% back to normal, there as well. She's a strong girl. She'll do just fine I think.

Nothing of a value lost

Dokibird came out the other side of this doing VERY well, at least from a professional standpoint: In a matter of about 72 hours after her termination, her original channel skyrocketed upwards from 9k subs to 415k as of me writing this comment, and had a peak viewership on her return stream tonight of over 135k+ viewers at 1 point.
Wait, what?? These trash cartoon whores get 100k concurrent viewers? How in the fuck?

On a personal level, she's been through a great deal of emotional pain over the past month, but is doing MUCH better, but not 100% back to normal, there as well. She's a strong girl. She'll do just fine I think.
@Fat Link Is female adoration of this magnitude allowed on this website? This is suifuel.

Wait, what?? These trash cartoon whores get 100k concurrent viewers? How in the fuck?

@Fat Link Is female adoration of this magnitude allowed on this website? This is suifuel.
Dude, I think what you may not understand about Vtubers is that their "personas" are not as fake as you might think it is. Sure, they might talk about things related to their lore and won't talk about their private life a lot, depending on the Vtuber, but Vtuber fans get invested into them because of the ways that they show us their real selves, their real personalities. And just because they are behind an anime avatar and have a fake name, doesn't mean that I don't have a good grasp of who that person is inside because they have shown a lot of themselves online with us. There may be people out there who are fake when they step behind that avatar, but facecam streamers can be the exact same way sometimes.

Dude, I think what you may not understand about Vtubers is that their "personas" are not as fake as you might think it is. Sure, they might talk about things related to their lore and won't talk about their private life a lot, depending on the Vtuber, but Vtuber fans get invested into them because of the ways that they show us their real selves, their real personalities. And just because they are behind an anime avatar and have a fake name, doesn't mean that I don't have a good grasp of who that person is inside because they have shown a lot of themselves online with us. There may be people out there who are fake when they step behind that avatar, but facecam streamers can be the exact same way sometimes.
They are a fucking foid, THE only use They are For me is For fuck and Im a necrophile So being alive is not even needed.

I always get warned so this topic should be deleted for Foid Worship

The state of the modern low tier, shut in or nerdy male is so bad that dudes be paying geeky bitches tons of attention & tribute just because she's willing to interact with them virtually or witness them for even a second.

Parasitic organisms feeding off male desperation & loneliness.

Of course the cartoon characters look nice & clean, if they resembled an actual neet female the worship rates would drop.

They are a fucking foid, THE only use They are For me is For fuck and Im a necrophile So being alive is not even needed.
The perspective the public has toward VTuber agencies isn’t universally frowned upon because of Hololive. Hololive/Cover Corp is the single biggest VTuber agency while also being an example of how to do it right. The talents have immense background support from the company. The brand is built around connections between talents, regardless of region and language, and live performances and appearances are built around that fact.
On the other hand you have Niji where talents are contractors competing in an internal meritocracy for company support. Rather than everyone having proper management support, only the best get that support. Meanwhile the others have to self fund their models and projects to try and get big enough to receive help from the company. The brand gives them an initial head start, but then it has talents fending for themselves while needing to abide by all the restrictions that come with the agency.
The state of the modern low tier, shut in or nerdy male is so bad that dudes be paying geeky bitches tons of attention & tribute just because she's willing to interact with them virtually or witness them for even a second.

You can't blame them tbh. Whose fault is it if a simp donates their monthly income to them?

But yeah, it's sad that 3D foids now use our own 2D copes to get even more attention from the saddest, loneliest group of men you can think of. However—and I'm not making excuses for them here—they could certainly do much worse than being a VTuber.
Of course the cartoon characters look nice & clean, if they resembled an actual neet female the worship rates would drop.
Not sure about that. If we're talking about Japan, NEET foids are indistinguishable from any other foid there. A foid VTuber being a NEET would only increase her appeal considering the demographic of the audience.

While in the west, the average "NEET" foid is either an OnlyFans whore who makes her livelihood off the income of her simps, a leech living off of a betabux cuck, or actually physically or mentally disabled.

Isn't the SMV of any foid infinite?

The brand is built around connections between talents, regardless of region and language, and live performances and appearances are built around that fact.
What even are vtubers? Can you explain in a non-PC speak? I'm just so confused what this trash is and why normies gobble it up.

What even are vtubers? Can you explain in a non-PC speak? I'm just so confused what this trash is and why normies gobble it up.
A virtual YouTuber is a type of online personality who uses a computer-generated avatar to stream content on platforms such as YouTube and Twitch. These avatars can be personalized to represent the VTuber’s personality, and since they frequently incorporate anime-like traits, they are well-liked by fans of both anime and video games.

VTubers can include real people who broadcast gaming, commentaries and fictional characters made up by businesses or agencies for marketing goals. Motion capture technology is used to build the avatars, which let VTubers move around and engage with their viewers in real-time. Some VTubers are more than just online personalities because they have their own storylines and personalities.

Motion capture technology — also referred to as mo-cap or mocap — is a technique for digitally capturing human motions for usage in a variety of contexts, including movies, video games and virtual reality. It entails recording an actor’s bodily movements by placing sensors or markers on various body parts, which are subsequently followed by cameras or other devices. A 3D model of the actor’s movements is then made using the collected data, and this representation can be utilized to animate a virtual character or object.

The appeal of VTubers lies in their capacity to engage with their audience in a manner that sets them apart from conventional YouTubers. VTubers can express themselves more freely because of the anonymity provided by their virtual avatars.

It takes some technical know-how and financial investment to become a VTuber. A VTuber must have a computer, webcam, microphone, motion capture software and animation software at the very least. To make their avatars as realistic as possible, many VTubers also invest in top-notch cameras and lighting tools. Also, in order to draw in and keep viewers, VTubers need to create a distinct identity and interesting material.

The increasing popularity of VTubers reflects the growing importance of digital interactions and the influence of online personalities. As technology advances, one can expect to see more innovative methods for individuals to express themselves and connect through electronic means.

D
A virtual YouTuber is a type of online personality who uses a computer-generated avatar to stream content on platforms such as YouTube and Twitch. These avatars can be personalized to represent the VTuber’s personality, and since they frequently incorporate anime-like traits, they are well-liked by fans of both anime and video games.

VTubers can include real people who broadcast gaming, commentaries and fictional characters made up by businesses or agencies for marketing goals. Motion capture technology is used to build the avatars, which let VTubers move around and engage with their viewers in real-time. Some VTubers are more than just online personalities because they have their own storylines and personalities.

Motion capture technology — also referred to as mo-cap or mocap — is a technique for digitally capturing human motions for usage in a variety of contexts, including movies, video games and virtual reality. It entails recording an actor’s bodily movements by placing sensors or markers on various body parts, which are subsequently followed by cameras or other devices. A 3D model of the actor’s movements is then made using the collected data, and this representation can be utilized to animate a virtual character or object.

The appeal of VTubers lies in their capacity to engage with their audience in a manner that sets them apart from conventional YouTubers. VTubers can express themselves more freely because of the anonymity provided by their virtual avatars.

It takes some technical know-how and financial investment to become a VTuber. A VTuber must have a computer, webcam, microphone, motion capture software and animation software at the very least. To make their avatars as realistic as possible, many VTubers also invest in top-notch cameras and lighting tools. Also, in order to draw in and keep viewers, VTubers need to create a distinct identity and interesting material.

The increasing popularity of VTubers reflects the growing importance of digital interactions and the influence of online personalities. As technology advances, one can expect to see more innovative methods for individuals to express themselves and connect through electronic means.
Dude, just stop at this point copy-pasting chatGPT responses. LMAO!

D

Dude, just stop at this point copy-pasting chatGPT responses. LMAO!
I mean, you can’t say I didn’t answer his question. Tbh the first three replies were copypasta’d from the comment section for the lulz

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy:

the based department is calling :feelsYall::yes::lul:

i agree but some males watch this because they are just children or teens
but watching shit like this past 30 is just something you cant explain
fuck watching any kind of streamers as an incel
you are just a dollar sign to them

Wait, what?? These trash cartoon whores get 100k concurrent viewers? How in the
Some sheboon or ugly gook can just use a tranime avatar, jiggle 3D tits and make more than an engineer at Lockheed Martin