Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dragon Ball’s creator Akira Toriyama has died

RIP. Oda should have died instead of him.

Rest in peace. :feelsrope:

Today is a sad day for Mexico

Dragon ball was the first anime I ever watched. RIP

It's shit but mid piece fanboys don't like to hear it.
I’ve heard most of the arcs have the same format.
>Crew goes to new island
>Island is run by evil dictator
>Luffy potential loses to the villain once but powers up
>Crew defeats antagonist

First Kentaro Miura, now Akira Toriyama.
Truly the 2020s have been a sad, dark decade.

>Crew goes to new island
>Crew defeats antagonist
It really fell off after marineford

Great man, r.i.p

>Crew goes to new island
>Crew defeats antagonist
You would be right on this one. Mid piece only saving grace is it's world building but I'd say even that is mid. It's not as interesting as other battle shonen like HxH. There are a fuck ton of characters and most of them suck. So overall it's just some middle of the road series.

You would be right on this one. Mid piece only saving grace is it's world building but I'd say even that is mid. It's not as interesting as other battle shonen like HxH. There are a fuck ton of characters and most of them suck. So overall it's just some middle of the road series.
I can name 5 anime with better world building
The aforementioned Hunter x Hunter
Code Geass
Full metal alchemist
Naruto
Berserk

I can name 5 anime with better world building
The aforementioned Hunter x Hunter
Code Geass
Full metal alchemist
Naruto
Berserk
Naruto was only in the beginning and the first half of Shippuden. Because of how fucked it became later on I wouldn't even include it. Not sure on Full Metal Alchemist since I watched it ages ago. The rest I agree. I would also add Frieren on the list. It's really underrated. Chainsaw man is also pretty good but mid piece I'd say still beats it.

Naruto was only in the beginning and the first half of Shippuden. Because of how fucked it became later on I wouldn't even include it. Not sure on Full Metal Alchemist since I watched it ages ago. The rest I agree. I would also add Frieren on the list. It's really underrated. Chainsaw man is also pretty good but mid piece I'd say still beats it.
I was thinking adding Dragon ball but Super ruined it, adding 12 universes, universal level characters and not going to depth with it

I was thinking adding Dragon ball but Super ruined it, adding 12 universes, universal level characters and not going to depth with it
Didn't watch Super so I can't tell.