Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dragon Ball Height Pill

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
Commander Red from dragon ball wanted to use the dragon balls to increase his height! can you believe this was the official translation?
Tall

Indeed. How could a tall person understand the plight of being a manlet :feelshaha:
Aaa

Akira Toriyama was heightpilled i mean look at this shit
Capture5

He literally comments on how girls don't like short men. I was just reading this and I found this by chance you can't make this shit up.

Attachments

• Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    200.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 777.PNG
    777.PNG
    111.8 KB · Views: 37
I wonder how Freezer felt about his height. He was extremely short as well but he is also a very powerful being

Freeza also wanted the same in DBS:Broly kek.

@Intellau_Celistic

I wonder how Freezer felt about his height. He was extremely short as well but he is also a very powerful being
Freeza also wanted the same in DBS:Broly kek.

Oh yes! He was actually planning on using the dragon balls to increase his height for his final form! Even being a galactic emperor he couldn't escape back chat from soldiers in his force. This was in the Broly movie! Here is the clip

Krillin is always getting hard mogged

Krillin is always getting hard mogged
When they had a reunion after 3 years of being apart, Krillin mentions how he has gotten a bit taller since then!

Then goku

X

:cryfeels:
This is painful for me. I don't want to see those people from my past again. They will be way taller and more developed than before. While I stayed exactly the same.

Xxx

IM THE SAME AGE AS GOKU HERE IT FUCKING HURTS

Attachments

• 1113.PNG
    1113.PNG
    140.9 KB · Views: 17
When they had a reunion after 3 years of being apart, Krillin mentions how he has gotten a bit taller since then!

Then goku
View attachment 733461
View attachment 733463
View attachment 733464
:cryfeels:
This is painful for me. I don't want to see those people from my past again. They will be way taller and more developed than before. While I stayed exactly the same.

View attachment 733467
IM THE SAME AGE AS GOKU HERE IT FUCKING HURTS
Brutal but he will always be moggable turbomanlet truecel

Oh yes! He was actually planning on using the dragon balls to increase his height for his final form! Even being a galactic emperor he couldn't escape back chat from soldiers in his force. This was in the Broly movie! Here is the clip

View attachment 733458
Damn, the blackpill is fucking everywhere