Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dr. phill viewership is majority female

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Even beats ellen degenrate in female viewership

http://ew.com/article/2013/01/16/talk-show-ratings-dr-phil-is-the-most-watched/

Dr. chad strikes again.

while normies are out at work their wives are at home masturbating and day dreaming of dr phil

0512c9c3ed17e3375011728cb1993a806cd803-wm.jpg

Baldcels = volcels. Just run Dr. Phil game bruh.

Look at that forearm, it's over for forearmcels.

Betas get cucked by Chad/Tyrone IRL and even get cucked by Dr. Phil on the TeeVee screen. Hee hee.

TripleCel said:
Jesus i never noticed how huge they are. his frame is insane. plus his cathal tilt blue eyes. fuck!

??????????? But he is ugly old and balding ._.

How is this ugly bald cunt a chad ?

Stanx22 said:
this might literally the biggest delusion on this site. he could fuck your crush in 2 minutes

TheVman said:
this might literally the biggest delusion on this site. he could fuck your crush in 2 minutes

I bet it's a meme but whatever.

Take the Phil-pill

It's because he has big wrist

Dr.Phil should be worshipped.

p32VC2T7jRP838yEsdcqOFVKb4qVnk3sPXzeR5J6XROTXmQedfC4j3aY6TSts1Iq_e0XWG05gcRABQPZs8fTS6Mg6FFW4OYBLM8NEhZsqwW513E=w384-h384-nc

cwc75-Ahv9QuGlDP6KoaGGTaMOsDjumq2HcYtAzDeqz4L4GoeF01K19OrOaHIwCGcPExulAIqF-uOR3SK3yu9o1iF-rhcFGST13sB1F79WQPS-11=w300-h300-nc

Holy shit one of his sons is a chad while thr other is a chadlite.

TripleCel said:

wristcels and framecels too

Stanx22 said:

hes fucking good looking for his age, he mogs so many other people his age into oblivion.

and he was giga chad back when he was younger, search it up holy fuck he woulda slayed so hard back then

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
wristcels and framecels too

hes fucking good looking for his age, he mogs so many other people his age into oblivion.

and he was giga chad back when he was younger, search it up holy fuck he woulda slayed so hard back then

Either ways he still mogs me even when he's like 40 years older than me.

Stanx22 said:
Either ways he still mogs me even when he's like 40 years older than me.

its over

It's just because he's a whiteknight. Kind of like how femoids will LISTEN to Carl the cuck spewing feminist rhetoric and cheer him on for it, but doesn't mean they'll FUCK him. Now in Dr. Phil's case I'm sure some high-tier women might fuck him just for the status (same reason why they'd fuck Danny DaVito) but NO woman is actually sitting there patting their petunia to fucking Dr. Phil.

I mean look at his wife. All that money and fame and THAT'S the best he could get. At least The Donald's wife is actually hot. Say what you will about running betabux game. AND Dr. Phil's wife clearly owns him. She's always there in the audience and walks backstage after the shows to make sure no better-looking status seeking whores (and there are many) try to sleep with him and replace her.

Redpill Robert said:
It's just because he's a whiteknight. Kind of like how femoids will LISTEN to Carl the cuck spewing feminist rhetoric and cheer him on for it, but doesn't mean they'll FUCK him. Now in Dr. Phil's case I'm sure some high-tier women might fuck him just for the status (same reason why they'd fuck Danny DaVito) but NO woman is actually sitting there patting their petunia to fucking Dr. Phil.
I mean look at his wife. All that money and fame and THAT'S the best he could get. At least The Donald's wife is actually hot. Say what you will about running betabux game. AND Dr. Phil's wife clearly owns him. She's always there in the audience and walks backstage after the shows to make sure no better-looking status seeking whores (and there are many) try to sleep with him and replace her.
cope. women hate white knights. its because of his cathal tilt, giant frame, and long height, plus masciline rugged look. His wife was a beauty in her younger days. but he got stuck with her as he got older or if he got divorced he'd lose his riputation. she walks out with him because its part of the show "strong relationip"

TheVman said:
cope. women hate white knights. its because of his cathal tilt, giant frame, and long height, plus masciline rugged look.  His wife was a beauty in her younger days. but he got stuck with her as he got older or if he got divorced he'd lose his riputation. she walks out with him because its part of the show "strong relationip"

looooooooooooooooooool his canthal tilt is terrible

tenta said:
looooooooooooooooooool his canthal tilt is terrible
This might be literally the biggest cope on this forum.

201409-omag-DrPhil-949x534.jpg

The guy is a genetic god

TheVman said:
This might be literally the biggest cope on this forum.

201409-omag-DrPhil-949x534.jpg

The guy is a genetic god

yeah hes sooo sexy... damn.

puts gandy in the ground with that tilt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back