Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dr. K. has a message from you: work on yourself

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ioa6BjuSOt4?t=1130

It's marked right at the time spot. Watch it and laugh with me.:feelskek:
All this crap about finding a romantic partner, does it actually work?
So here is the answer: yes, it works. It just takes a really long time.
We're talking three years, four years, five years, seven years.
Just For fucking LOL!
Sorry boyo, but it takes like 34 milliseconds for a foid to decide whether or not she wants your sperm inside her. :blackpill:

JFL at "self-improving" for 7 years in order to find a foid willing to kiss you on the lips. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Can't make this up man. It's just so funny. :feelskek:

Imagine if I, at age 37 decide to embark on a 7-year "self-improvement" journey to find a gf at age 44 :feelskek:

The bluepill is sadly tragic but it's so stupid it becomes funny, like those moronic cartoons like Beavis & Butthead where the sheer stupidity is the joke itself. Dr. K just lauched the indian version of "keep grinding, keep hustling..." :feelskek:

This is why the bluepill :bluepill: is so dangerous, as our brother IncelTV always says. Dr. K is sending his followers straight into the betabuxx-industrial-complex. His followers are getting a one-way ticked to the betabuxx > deadbedroom > cuck > divorce-rape pipeline. Armed with these ideas, the poor sub-5 "healthy gamer" will end up thinking "I finally made it !" when they get settled for by a desperate and bankrupt 30-something foid with miles of cock, that will soon cuck him with Chad and divorce-rape him out of all his earthly possessions.

I can't stop laughing at the bluepill slaughterhouse Dr. K is promoting. :feelskek:

For god's sake boyos: if you finished college and no foid found you attractive, that means you're not attractive at all. Just find another way, because you won't become a Casanova seducer by grinding. By grinding you only become a target for gold-diggers and divorce-rapists.

Last edited:
For god's sake boyos: if you finished college and no foid found you attractive, that means you're not attractive at all. Just find another way, because you won't become a Casanova seducer by grinding. By grinding you only become a target for gold-diggers and divorce-rapists.
Yep that was pretty much the lesson I got out of college

I "self improoved" and while it helped me materially, it helped me exactly 0 with women. It also helped me 0 with happiness, I was mentally better off as a college student living with my parents.

Bad fucking analogy, JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Eventually, if you keep opening "loot boxes" in a video game, you'll eventually get a "grand prize" aka an 18 yr old virgin FOID :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. (In Schoolmate 2 ofc).

IRL, you can keep opening all the loot boxes you want, and keep spending your money on microtransactions, but you'll never get that grand prize since the game is rigged not to allow you to get that prize. UNLESS, UNLESS, you "hack" the game and get access to the "dev room" aka betabuxxing, seamaxxing, etc.

“Just get six figures and they’ll notice you :feelsthink:

he’s indian, it explains it all

He’s going to get people killed because of his advice.

Imagine working for 7 years for sth and then fail, while others can get it in several minutes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Jfl at this bluepillers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I’m going to take advice from this currycel. Just by looking at him I can tell he knows what he’s talking about :feelstastyman:

Didn't laugh :feelswhat:

Instead this gave me ragefuel

Men are vulnerable to the :bluepill: that it's fucking sad holy shit, fucking people like him should be killed on the spot for influencing young men into this bullshit, even he can't understand what he is talking about
Tumblr mlinjow6uZ1qm5vjpo1 400

Really wished that instead of :blackpill: incels taking their life it were these fucking scumbags filled with shit. Making the world more easy for females by creating more gynocentric betabuxxers and impaling :bluepill::bluepill: up their ignorant perception
Giphy 3 1

He looks good for be a Currycel

Unrelated, but his wife is kinda hot

just keep trying bro, you got it!

no self-improvement for my autistic looking normie face :cryfeels::feelsrope:

The streamer Reckful that got Dr. K famous with his fake therapy did end up killing himself.
I remember that. His brother and father roped aswell if I recall correctly.

I remember that. His brother and father roped aswell if I recall correctly.
I don't think his father did, but his oldest brother killed himself when he was 6.

he’s indian, it explains it all
Somehow he got a loving wife and his ego can't handle it

Combined with being a psychiatrist = ego that is out of proportion

I never liked that curry fag retard he’s so emotional

Ultimate simp advice. These people put foids on a such a high pedestal that they actually think you should be improving for almost a decade to be worthy of an average girl. Like by default every foid is just better than you in every way without even trying. She could be the typical neet and you still need to self improve for 7 years to get her :lul:. They say to treat foids like people but they are treating them like goddesses.
We are unironically less sexist than your average bluepilled normie tbh.

self improvement is the biggest lie told to males in order to keep them in this unfair gynocentric system

I "self improoved" and while it helped me materially, it helped me exactly 0 with women. It also helped me 0 with happiness, I was mentally better off as a college student living with my parents.
this is why I don't really bother with studymaxxing or careermaxxing. it will be torturous and will not bring any happiness, all the while paying taxes to this feminist soyciety :feelsugh:

Dr. K is low IQ.

He gives advice to desperate people.

A speech synthesizer with an AI program that compiles sentences from r/Advice could replace him.

Ultimate simp advice. These people put foids on a such a high pedestal that they actually think you should be improving for almost a decade to be worthy of an average girl. Like by default every foid is just better than you in every way without even trying. She could be the typical neet and you still need to self improve for 7 years to get her :lul:. They say to treat foids like people but they are treating them like goddesses.
We are unironically less sexist than your average bluepilled normie tbh.
Very true.

There really is somehting about the blue pill that so many guys find attractive. Men really are vulnerable to the :bluepill: mainly because it sells them hope

There really is somehting about the blue pill that so many guys find attractive. Men really are vulnerable to the :bluepill: mainly because it sells them hope
The bluepill :bluepill: is the refined sugar of belief systems. Irresistible but completely toxic for you.