Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dr. Fauci Endorses Tinder Hookups "If You're Willing To Take That Risk" During the Covid-19 Lockdown

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-

I don't know what to say.

SHUT DOWN SCHOOLS

SHUT DOWN WORK

SHUT DOWN THE ECONMY

SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF UR-N-1D1OT-19 IS GONNA DESTROY EVERYTHING

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED

or..... if you want to fuck Chad and ride his dick for a bit

JFL JFL JFL JFL

fire this cuck

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsrope:

Everything to please m'a lady

>kill simps, cuks, women

This dumb fucker was considered smart literally just by IQ-mogging Trump (a literal absolute shit-log-eating retard). His "expertise" and "wisdom" is a scam. And of course he turns out to be some annoying bugman who is flattered by SNL's propoganda and panders to foid whores.

Shit like this along with TikTok whore nurses makes me throw my hands up in the air and advocate for the virus just shredding through the USA and fucking over the stupid TikTok nurses in the healthcare system.

Next to the rest of the world.
Americans are just #1 when it comes to degeneracy, they should get a medal for it.

Americans are just #1 when it comes to degeneracy, they should get a medal for it.
degen, degen everywhere, nuke the earth and tfu on degen fags

fire this cuck
Any man heaping praise on a gigachad like Brad Pitt to impersonate their likeness, thus gigamogging them, is a gigacuck

I saw that I didn't even think to post it.

Actually a very high IQ move. Increase the risk of Chads and their fuckholes getting corona and dying.

Actually a very high IQ move. Increase the risk of Chads and their fuckholes getting corona and dying.
Cope almost no Chads or young women will die from Coronavirus lol.

They'd have a higher chance of dying from being lonely and not receiving affection or sex.

Is this, dare I say it, 4D chess?

Fucking boomer. Like he would be able to get foids on that app JFL. That app is the great inceldom epidemic cause.

Open everything. This situation is unconstitutional. Nonessential workers are being provided with greater than equal protection. This violates the 14th ammendment of the US constitution. What is next? State religion? Inheritable titles?

Cope almost no Chads or young women will die from Coronavirus lol.

They'd have a higher chance of dying from being lonely and not receiving affection or sex.
Several young women have died. As long as a hole dies, it's enough for me.

Can't get in the way of irresponsible normie breeding kids they can't afford.

Trump should reopen America. May as well kill the stupid normies in gta

Should be fired

He has to say that despite knowing how retarded it sounds because if he says anything against Tinder hookups, the media will call him a "toxic misogynist" and ruin his career.

He has to say that despite knowing how retarded it sounds because if he says anything against Tinder hookups, the media will call him a "toxic misogynist" and ruin his career.

Dr Fauci is a God to them, he can do no wrong.

Why is the US so retarded