Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dr. Autismo threatens to beat up a racist cunt

just keep it to foids bro @Dr. Autismo

Based Quran.

This crackie is making good points, but niggerbehaviour

Why can't pisslam faggots never keep their piss religion to themselves?

Normtard overload

I don't see christians praying in the streets
Clearly you've never met Mormons or Jehovah witnesses, but then again you're not American

I
just keep it to foids bro @Dr. Autismo
I'll never be a whiteknight to some dumb shitskin whos got not business being here.
I'm on side of the OP tbh, he just wanted a pic of that memorial, but some nigger, a chav and 3 woke niggerwhoring mayocunts won't let him.
If I was the OP, i would definetly getting more agressive with them, especially the foids.
nothing is worse than being insulted, humiliated or emasculated by a creature who is smaller and weaker than you.
And btw, i heard the britol is a nigger worshipping fuckhole.
this is the same city that threw a statue of its founder in the river because he sold nigger slaves too ffs.

Clearly you've never met Mormons or Jehovah witnesses, but then again you're not American
American Christians are are certainely a notch above the rest, they are constantly attempting to integrate Christian principles into various ideologies or schools of thought they like, for instance, as a fringe example, when pro-Aryan organizations were proliferating across the First World in the last two decades of the previous century, only American groups incorporated predominantly Protestant elements into these ideologies. In contrast, similar organizations in Europe and Australia largely avoided Christianity.