Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Downloading Crysis 3

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

I've been having a lot of fun with EA access, it allows me to have even more free games then I did when I just had my gold membership.

So far I've played through Titanfall 2 and ME2 & ME3 with it, and am now moving on to Crysis 3, which I've never had the chance to play before.

And before anyone complains about me skipping the other two games in the franchise, I've already watched all of the cutscenes from the other two games in the past (including the cutscenes for the third one) so I already pretty much know how the story starts and ends.

And before anyone complains about me skipping the other two games in the franchise, I've already watched all of the cutscenes from the other two games in the past (including the cutscenes for the third one) so I already pretty much know how the story starts and ends.
bro, you are supposed to play video games, not watch them on youtube
Crysis is not The Last of Us Part II

bro, you are supposed to play video games, not watch them on youtube
Crysis is not The Last of Us Part II

Too bad man, I'm not playing through the other two games, I don't have time for that :lul:

Mogged everyday by cels who can play decent video games.

Good game tbh also Titanfall was so underrated and Mass Effect was shit ngl