Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Downloaded MakeApp, removes bitches' makeup.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Disclaimer - it's not free, unlimited use costs $5. It doesn't work 100% of the time, it needs to be on a well lit photo and the face needs to be prominent and in a balanced and central position. I have searched tirelessly for a free and equivalent alternative, to no avail. If there is a free app or interface that does the same thing, post it in this thread. HOWEVER, thanks to women's ignorant narcissism and expertise in whoring their bodies online, there are plenty of photos this will work on. The more prominent the face and makeup in the photo are, the better the removal will work.

The mental sanity this app has brought me is well worth it, I have no buyers remorse whatsoever. I used it on my oneitis, and I no longer have oneitis. Even if the post-removal photo is not 100% accurate, it does a good enough job to negate the effect of the makeup. While this app is gynocentric in that it is primarily an app for adding makeup, it is simultaneously non-gynocentric in that it exposes these bitches for who they really are. There is a big reason why foids protested this app's release - THESE BITCHES ARE SUBHUMAN AS FUCK. I would bet that a good number of guys here mog them in their natural form. If the creators were based, they did a great job in sneaking in this function amidst an app that is gynocentric on the surface level.

What we need now is a visual interface that does this in real life, via Google Glass or an equivalent interface. Makeup and sexually revealing clothing are sexual harassment against MEN. They trigger an involuntary physical response against our will. Technology has favored women for far too long. Lets use this new technology to our advantage and take back our mental and sexual freedom.

Wasnt the app banned because that's mysogynystic?

Based. I dont need the app, iam quite good in visualizing how ugly a foid would be without her face paint.

All the pictures I tried showed up as black when I put remove etc is that cause I didn’t pay for it

It's harder to find. I believe one of the reasons they added a paywall was so less people would download the app, and it wouldn't receive as much criticism. Paywalls are psychologically effective, I've known about the app for months and was reluctant. However, tonight I was being haunted by my oneitis more than usual, and said "fuck it, I have nothing to lose". No regrets whatsoever.
Based. I dont need the app, iam quite good in visualizing how ugly a foid would be without her face paint.
I wish I was. Here's the thing, we all consciously know foids are ugly under the paint. However, because most can't visualize exactly what it looks like, it is harder for the image to take root in our mind, and the fake image with the makeup prevails. You should upload your visual perception to the singularity once it arrives.
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, i can't believe the app rlly got banned.
I was able to download it, I live in the Cucked States of America. However, I was only able to find it for iOS, not android (again, another way to prevent incels from downloading the app. Iphone-pill is legit!)
All the pictures I tried showed up as black when I put remove etc is that cause I didn’t pay for it
I know, it's cucked. However, if it were free, it would most certainly be banned. I'm here to tell people that it's well worth it.

There's no pirated apk for this program? I know this is some phone app, but I would assume it had to have some pirated version out there that I could use on Nox or something.

Also I used it on myself and it made me really ugly even though I’m obviously not wearing makeup
*even more ugly
Made my skin gross

There's no pirated apk for this program? I know this is some phone app, but I would assume it had to have some pirated version out there that I could use on Nox or something.
I know there is. However, I'm not tech savvy so I caved and downloaded the app.
Also I used it on myself and it made me really ugly even though I’m obviously not wearing makeup
*even more ugly
Made my skin gross
Wait and see what it does to foids :feelshaha:

Would be cool, if you could post some before and after results tbh.

Is it this ?

What's the latest version. Do you know? I can't just download the app because I don't have a phone.
Is it this ?
I found a link to 1.3.6 too. I'm not sure if that's the latest.

What's the latest version. Do you know? I can't just download the app because I don't have a phone.

I found a link to 1.3.6 too. I'm not sure if that's the latest.
I tried downloading it but all it did was send me to some weird screen with files on my zip opening software.

I tried downloading it but all it did was send me to some weird screen with files on my zip opening software.
I'm going to guess this is not how it should look.

It's misogynistic wanting to know how your partner truly looks like under all that make-up :feelsseriously:

But it's completely fine and normal to dump a guy because he height frauded by an inch or two. Or because he wasn't as rich as he seemed. Or because HE LITERALLY USED MAKE UP AS WELL.

Fucking foids man :feelsrope:

It's misogynistic wanting to know how your partner truly looks like under all that make-up :feelsseriously:

But it's completely fine and normal to dump a guy because he height frauded by an inch or two. Or because he wasn't as rich as he seemed. Or because HE LITERALLY USED MAKE UP AS WELL.

Fucking foids man :feelsrope:
The men in my avi were makeup pilled. Not that Heath needed it, he mogged everyone in the Dark Knight regardless.