Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Downie couple kissing in front of CrippleMogger - Special Books By Special Kids

Chromosomematched.

making fun of mental cripples is NPC behavior.

What is the probability she cheats on him with a chadlite?

I'm not even attracted to Asian bitches. Arab bitches, though....
bring the Aryans home.

That's fine tbh. Looksmatched close enough.
I didn't say it's bad, it's just that CrippleMogger has a strong tendency of making bizarre videos and likes filming cripples and other handicapped people and monetize it all, this time filming them kissing which to me is visually disgusting.
I have no problem with them being a couple, I do fear that anybody can just pop out a kid and I fear they will have a kid that would also be crippled - Only to be supervised by his already crippled parents - That does make me uncomfortable.

At least down syndrome foids can settle for their looksmatch unlike landwhales

Chromosomematched.
and looksmatched.

SEE FEMALES THIS IS WHAT A LOOKSMATCH LOOKS LIKE AND EVEN DOWNIES CAN DO IT. WHY CANT U? STOP BEING HYPERGAMOUS CUNTS

CrippleMogger :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What are you talking about? NPCs defend retards, to the point where it's now "the r word."
Virtuesignallingmaxxed normies do that, but many others make fun of and bully misfits (even the former ones do that but they are more subtle).

What is the probability she cheats on him with a chadlite?
Not high. Most down syndrome people live in a world of black and white, right and wrong. Their morality is very high. Cheating would be wrong.

Make a tinder experiment