Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel double standard with female and male circumcision

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
have you ever noticed that when a woman gets circumcised, it's usually referred to as 'female genital mutilation' and seen as evil and abusive, but when a man gets circumcised, it's just called circumcision, and is seen as something normal.

this is just another example of many, where men are treated as creatures not worthy of affection, just for the terrible crime of BEING BORN MALE.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 18.04.35.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 18.04.35.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 130
What males?
I dont see no males in today society, only cucks Who let this world become feminists paradise

It's part of the Jewish/feminist agenda.

What males?
I dont see no males in today society, only cucks Who let this world become feminists paradise
William James Sidis IQ comment.

Both is shit but I guess female circumcision is considered worse because it is executed by third world monkeys without any hygienical procession and it seems to be a lot more painful

Both is shit but I guess female circumcision is considered worse because it is executed by third world monkeys without any hygienical procession and it seems to be a lot more painful
:soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

It should be banned, and you should be able to sue your parents and doctor if they did that to you.

The most common and mildest type of female circumcision that involves the removal of the clitoral foreskin is not any worse than male circumcision. Most women in Egypt have been circumcised in this manner.

The more severe types of female genital mutilation that are practiced in Subsaharan Africa and very rarely in Arab countries are definitely worse than male circumcision. But feminists are completely mistaken when they blame men for practices that are passed on from mothers to daughters. They constitute evidence that women can be crueler than men. In most of the places where female genital mutilation occurs, it's the mothers and grandmothers who personally mutilate their daughters or granddaughters. Men almost never get involved and are often only vaguely aware that their wives and daughters are circumcised.

Last edited:
being circumcised doesnt amtter when you're 2.4k elo high iq chess player
have you ever noticed that when a woman gets circumcised, it's usually referred to as 'female genital mutilation' and seen as evil and abusive, but when a man gets circumcised, it's just called circumcision, and is seen as something normal.

this is just another example of many, where men are treated as creatures not worthy of affection, just for the terrible crime of BEING BORN MALE.

The majority of FGM doesn't even take off the full clitoris as well, so as an issue it can easily be compared to MGM. The only reason it isn't is because nobody gives a shit about disposable males.

Apparently getting circumcised as a male baby can also potentially have negative affects on your mental health later, which sounds weird, but I guess it's a trauma thing. Thanks parents.

The more severe types of female genital mutilation that are practiced in Subsaharan Africa and very rarely in Arab countries are definitely worse than male circumcision.
This is what I was refering to. I never looked deep into this topic but I've heard about western countries having problems with people from africa who bring these kind of "traditions" here where they actually close the vagina up or some stuff like that to secure the girl stays a virgin.

Apparently getting circumcised as a male baby can also potentially have negative affects on your mental health later, which sounds weird, but I guess it's a trauma thing. Thanks parents.

l've been circumcised when l was baby and now my dick is smaller than the other guys (l know it because l've seen theirs in the shower when l did military service)

Thanks mom, it was your idea....

any kind of unnecessary or debatably-necessary surgical intervention on the genitals of young western girls would never be tolerable, the fact that it's perfectly tolerable with young boys is a good reminder of your status as cannon fodder, if you could ever forget it anyway

Circumcision was promoted by (((them))) and feminists to demoralize males and abolish masculinity and the male figure.

All doctors who ever practiced it should have their medical license revoked and thrown in jail

It is male genital mutilation. But it’s okay since men are oppressed.

water is wet bro