Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Double standard of women needing alcohol to 'get through the day' in quarantine

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

Based post. But amended slightly:

it's amazing how full my social media is of women talking about "needing" wine to get through the quarantine without Chad. Or how today they've moved from wine to vodka. In my experience, it's not just one or two women, but many women talking/joking about how there's no way they could stock up on enough wine to keep their sanity through this quarantine without Chad.

Mommy needs her juice teehee!

We treat holes with kid gloves because we wanna fuck them. Double standards are the only standards we have for them.

Cucks have enabled tutorial mode smh

Pass me the liquor, I'm about to take a shot for every single cuck post from Reddit that's posted on Incels.co today.

I'm going to get fucked up pewpew

Mommy needs her juice teehee!

We treat holes with kid gloves because we wanna fuck them. Double standards are the only standards we have for them.

It's right though. If a Dad needs a beer he's either a deadbeat alcoholic or a Homer Simpson-esque beer-slurping loser.

Mommy/Wifey needs a wine and it's "yes, it's the hardest job in the world, you need a drink".

Notice how carefully he has worded his post in order to avoid being labeled as a misogynist inkwell.

I need alcohol to get through the day and I definitely have a problem.

women are all about double standards, they are snakes

Everyone forgive anything to foids tbh, they can get drunk and it's funny, if a guy does it it's an insane drunkard lmao

WOW A WOMAN THAT LIKES WINE QUIRKY ALERT! QUIRKY ALERT! WHERE CAN I SEND HER MONEY AND ATTENTION?

Women are so weak

Women are weak physically and mentally.
You're a retard if you consider them as adults
full