Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dos this forum have a discord?

Brokentoaster

Brokentoaster

Greycel
Does this forum have a discord? If yes can somebody send the link to it pls?

Ban this faggot

greycels me

also ''nice'' fag avi

I dont bother bcs its a pain with discord. Theres no "switch accounts / add accounts". So you have to log off and log in everytime.

It does, but their server is awful; you won't have any meaningful conversation (or any conversation at all as memes are shit forms of cognition). Well, it's Discord, that's what you get for literally using an app that says its evil purpose in its name.

Last edited:
It does, but their server is awful; you won't have any meaningful conversation (or any conversation at all as memes are shit forms of cognition). Well, it's Discord, that's what you get for literally using an app that says its evil purpose in its name.
I actually prefer discord cuz as I use my phone mostly, discord app is more agile and faster than actually going to chrome and using the website

I dont bother bcs its a pain with discord. Theres no "switch accounts / add accounts". So you have to log off and log in everytime.
This is what sucks about discord. I am a man who likes to partition my online life into many alts to stop clashing elements of it coming together. I have no idea why it isn't possible on these services to just have one base account that can have multiple alts running off of it.

agile and faster
Like SCRUM, which is a Freak method just like Discord is a Freak app. And with that I mean the application as a whole instead of distinguishing app and website.
Why are you a Broken Toaster and why the compliment to my dick and balls?

Like SCRUM, which is a Freak method just like Discord is a Freak app. And with that I mean the application as a whole instead of distinguishing app and website.
But we're all freaks here, aren't we?

Now you’re talking normal:feelshaha:

No. Freaks are self-indulgent and think everyone is a Freak because of indifference, which is a baseline value for them. You are one as well, of course.

No. Freaks are self-indulgent and think everyone is a Freak because of indifference, which is a baseline value for them. You are one as well, of course.
If you're not a freak, why are you incel?

If you're not a freak, why are you incel?
Because incels are a group that encompasses some Freaks, but also more. Slaves can be incel for being weak, and Tauri are MGTOW nofapper copers or roasting celebrities. RWAs are incels out of punishment being their baseline value. Narcissists of the vulnerable type (IncelTear) can also use the title. Psychopaths don't care about anyone but themselves, so are volcels.

just use the chat up top, discord is cucked

Because incels are a group that encompasses some Freaks, but also more. Slaves can be incel for being weak, and Tauri are MGTOW nofapper copers or roasting celebrities. RWAs are incels out of punishment being their baseline value. Narcissists of the vulnerable type (IncelTear) can also use the title. Psychopaths don't care about anyone but themselves, so are volcels.
What about angels?

Everyone you said except slaves can be freaks without knowing it

I got banned from it lmaooo

Discord is for jews and troons.

I'd call us enlightened more than anything. Plenty of us could dumpster dive landwhales like most normies do, we just choose not to because that's disgusting.

I'd call us enlightened more than anything. Plenty of us could dumpster dive landwhales like most normies do, we just choose not to because that's disgusting.
Of course, I say freaks from society's perspective, most incels are so because of our ''state of mind'' and lifestyle, in theory, many of us had bad luck in many aspects, bullying, rejection, etc. in general, bad experiences that ruined our lives

Last edited: