Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Door dash was the atomic bomb for women's weight in America

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Because of it almost every single roastie has instant access to summoning fastfood whenever they want without having to feel any shame for constantly arriving to gorge themselves at the local McDonald's. It's my theory that door dash+ TikTok addiction are the prime reason the majority of women are overweight. There's before Door Dash, B.D. and after door dash A.D. We live in the post door dash era

True late night doordarsh/uber eats culture is very prevalent where I live. No body cooks food at home no more. Why would they when thry can get delicious goyslop delivered at their doorstep for spare change within a few minutes

Here in germany we have doordash and tiktok too and the people still aren't 100kg overweight. Maybe its because of the corrupt FDA and the extremely unhealthy food fatmericans shove into their portable bio-trashcan but thats just me.

True late night doordarsh/uber eats culture is very prevalent where I live. No body cooks food at home no more. Why would they when thry can get delicious goyslop delivered at their doorstep for spare change within a few minutes
I don't know how they even love that shit. It always gives me bowel problems and makes me feel dead.

Here in germany we have doordash and tiktok too and the people still aren't 100kg overweight. Maybe its because of the corrupt FDA and the extremely unhealthy food fatmericans shove into their portable bio-trashcan but thats just me.
True.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back