Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doomsday copers

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Sometimes I worry about the upcoming jew world order and 15 minute cities, bug paste, you will own nothing and be lonely, locked indoors, have no job etc

But then I realise my current reality is what normies fear in the event of a doomsday situation, my current reality is what they fear and want to avoid.

This isn't to stay not to be vigilant tho

Invest in crypto, stay away from immigrant areas, and have money aside to afford things when carbon credits and taxes shit go even higher

That being said, I already eat goyslop, never leave anywhere, and dont pay taxes so idk

Still, it is good to invest in crypto to be prepared in the event your neetbuxx get axed and you can afford to live modest but somewhat comfortable life while all the idle normies end up with nothing because their wagie income gets axed

I feel like many people need to collectively desire a doomsday scenario, that’s the only way it will manifest