Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over doomercel trait: the apocalypse is the only fair way out

Backpaincel

Backpaincel

IT'S OVER
-
imagine leaving earth as an incel, while chad is healthy and alive having his fourth threesome of the day.

Death fucking sucks, especially if you've never really lived. Therefore either no human has to go or all humans have to go.

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Major cope

Nothing will happen

We are reincarnated by the source (DMT Parasites soul recycling machine) as a energy / food for them, turn away from the light, deny yourself this endless cycle of suffering on this farm / slave planet, they will tempt us with fancy pictures, esoteric symbolism and the allure of enlightenment, or some shit.

We are reincarnated by the source (DMT Parasites soul recycling machine) as a energy / food for them, turn away from the light, deny yourself this endless cycle of suffering on this farm / slave planet, they will tempt us with fancy pictures, esoteric symbolism and the allure of enlightenment, or some shit.
I'm not high enough for this right now brocel jfl :smonk::feelsLSD:

I'm not high enough for this right now brocel jfl :smonk::feelsLSD:
Ye the worst part is I believe it because I saw it, I believe in it more then the value of money

everyone need to move to Incelonograd

I keep wishing for world war 3 but nothing big is happening.Fuck this shit.I wanna be vapourised into thin dust by nuclear fission

fairytales bro. the only time the world ends is when people die.