Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Doogycel unironically creeps me out

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Keep in mind, he is a 30-something adult male who spends his free time (assuming he has any work at all) drawing silly comics at the level of a 6-year-old child, lurking on this forum and being a mod on inceltear. There is something seriously wrong with this individual, just trying to imagine what's going on in his sick head gives me the creeps.

Keep in mind, he is a 30-something adult male who spends his free time (assuming he has any work at all) drawing silly comics at the level of a 6-year-old child, lurking on this forum and being a mod on inceltear. There is something seriously wrong with this individual, just trying to imagine what's going on in his sick head gives me the creeps.
They are outcasts and weirdos. They are not your regular people. Most of them hold fanatical believes and are fucked in their heads. Why are you suprised by this?

It's very funny, but most IT members are more incels than many incels on this forum.

He has a discord gf he calls “kitten”

He's just mentally ill. Honestly feel bad for him as I think he has it worse than most cels here.

He will end up like Chris chan

He is another case of someone with extreme mental illness yet Normies will perceive him to be “completely normal” simply because he sides with women against low value males (even though ironically he is a low value male himself)

Deranged denialcel.

If you change it to "mod of incels.is" or some other incel site he would be based.

i can only imagine the fucked up kinds of things on his computer lmao. he’s worse than incel

He is indeed an ER in the making. We should report him to police, instead of me because of "muh fake threats about non-existent things in my possesion because I'm low IQ and want to get a job".

IncelTear community should be banned off Reddit.

he sounds like a sussy baka from your description tbh

He is another case of someone with extreme mental illness yet Normies will perceive him to be “completely normal” simply because he sides with women against low value males (even though ironically he is a low value male himself)
THIS

He is indeed an ER in the making. We should report him to police, instead of me because of "muh fake threats about non-existent things in my possesion because I'm low IQ and want to get a job".

IncelTear community should be banned off Reddit.
I hope there are no small children living near him, if I were a parent I'd keep an eye on this freak.

I get the same vibes from him, very unhinged.

He seems WAY more likely to go ER than anyone here tbh which is insane when you think about it. Or maybe not really since he's a Fellowcel.

Last edited:
He appreciates cunny so it seems.....

he will kill five thousand peoples

He does have violent streak about him. Didn't he get banned at one point for being too violent?

I have never been banned from reddit for violence, only "hate speech"

keep crying for him he lives rent free in your head, chud