Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Doogycel coping hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Doogy1

All I did was copy and paste what @ilieknothing wrote here:

It’s quite tragic but I don’t feel sorry for him because I feel he is conscious about what he is doing.

I’ve had my fair share of failures in life so I’m not going to make fun of him for failing to hold a string of retail jobs and his attempts on YouTube and other things.

He almost certainly sees himself in us and I think that scares him. To cope with this he justified to himself that he is better than us because he doesn’t hate foids or some other bullshit and used that as justification to punch down on a group that he thinks is beneath him, maybe the first group he ever felt superior to.

With his bullying and punching down he probably got some validation from inceltears, something he probably didn’t get before. That then started a sort of positive feedback loop where he bullies people who he thinks are beneath him and gets some validation for it. I think he didn’t get many upvotes and comments on inceltears but it was probably more than what he got on YouTube, Facebook and the other shit he tried.

I think he got banned from inceltears at one point too, that probably crushed him.

He is probably going to do this for a while, it’s the one thing he did that got any type of traction.

It’s another case of a truecel finding his place and purpose in the world. I understand perfectly St. Doogycel.

@PPEcel @mental_out

He is too far gone to come to his senses.

@ilieknothing was absolutely spot on

Doogycel is welcome here anytime

I can't believe he's real tbh, this must be some sort of grand hoax

I can't believe he's real tbh, this must be some sort of grand hoax
It's the perfect example of the brainwashing and overdosing on the bluepill, he's too far gone to even be saved

I'm really struggling to figure out how a bunch of losers posting on an obscure internet forum (which is specifically all male) hurts women by any measure. It's the equivalent of going out of your way to find something which you disagree with and then claim that it's proponents are being mean. Who is being "toxic" here?:feelskek:

Last edited:
I also like being kind to girls, but I don't see what's wrong with being on .is. There is no political correctness here and people can just speak their mind, be honest and share stories of how much they have suffered. I don't get why doogy turns that into a stereotype and stigmatizes us

What'd you do, message him?

yes, on Reddit. He's pretty responsive.

Well what'd you think was gonna happen?

I also like being kind to girls, but I don't see what's wrong with being on .is. There is no political correctness here and people can just speak their mind, be honest and share stories of how much they have suffered. I don't get why doogy turns that into a stereotype and stigmatizes us

It's unkind to girls to say mean things about them. That's what Doogy is saying.

He is too far gone to come to his senses.
Dude completely lost it, he thinks he is some super hero saving the world from evil inkwells, funny thing he has higher chance of sperging out and going ER than most guys here. IT the truecel subreddit.

He’s cucked to the moon and back.

It's unkind to girls to say mean things about them. That's what Doogy is saying.
Well it went from him completely denying that the doxx was real to him saying that he's been in tons of relationships and now I think he's slowly starting to say that he's a "virgin but not incel".

IT the truecel subreddit.
There are more sex-havers on here than on whole of "watchdog" subs like inceltear, niceguys and such

IT is comprised mostly of trucels in disguise trying to cope. Change my mind.

That dude is more likely to kill himself than any of us.

reminder that doogy's twitter flopped too

I'm really struggling to figure out how a bunch of losers posting on an obscure internet forum (which is specifically all male) hurts women by any measure. It's the equivalent of going out of your way to find something which you disagree with and then claim that it's proponents are being mean. Who is being "toxic" here?:feelskek:
IT doesn't care if you're misogynistic or not; it was created by foids and normies to mock ugly men without repercussions. Unfortunately for them, it attracted tons of gigacucks such as Doogycel.

If doogy thinks that girls don't talk shit about guys behind their backs then he's completely delusional. 90% of this forum is just people venting, and the more extreme topics are often trolling or provocation

If doogy thinks that girls don't talk shit about guys behind their backs then he's completely delusional. 90% of this forum is just people venting, and the more extreme topics are often trolling or provocation

I don't know what he thinks about that, but he said he doesn't like being mean to girls, whether that means he's okay with girls being mean to him or not.

I don't know what he thinks about that, but he said he doesn't like being mean to girls, whether that means he's okay with girls being mean to him or not.
He certainly likes being mean to boys, though. What a disgusting cuck.

He certainly likes being mean to boys, though. What a disgusting cuck.
Yes if he's only kind to girls but not to guys, he ends up like the stereotypical "nice guy" he's trying to distance himself from

What is funny about this cuck is that he and IT give shitty advices like cutting your hair or taking a shower or whatever. But you like at the guy and his haircut is absolute shit, he dresses like shit, he could definitely improve a little bit with a better haircut, instead he looks like a fucking retarded. Shows that these faggots don't follow even their own advices.

the cuckest cuck

He didn’t address anything I said. I didn’t say anything about being nice to foids. He is an autist that found his niche so it makes sense.

Yes if he's only kind to girls but not to guys, he ends up like the stereotypical "nice guy" he's trying to distance himself from
based. doogy has an awful personality.

This man needs help... or a better hobby, really.

I like being nice to women. I shall continue to call out toxic incel bullshit.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. You're still a pig-nosed, chimp-eared fucktard to those women aka incel type. :feelshaha:

Do you believe he's incel now? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I believe he's incel in the technical sense of the word. Possibly he could also be called volcel also I'm not sure he's a virgin.

You'll notice many of the "looks" obsessed posters have remained quiet on his topic, ask yourself why

I believe he's incel in the technical sense of the word. Possibly he could also be called volcel also I'm not sure he's a virgin.

You'll notice many of the "looks" obsessed posters have remained quiet on his topic, ask yourself why
Massive cope, he definitely never had sex