Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Don't you just wish you could become low inhib

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
I don't care about being rejected by foids, I just the anxiety to go away and be able to naturally act like a happy idiot:D I know being chad=low ihib but there must be a way for ugly guys to become low inhib as well.

Look at ogrecels for example.

I just want to be low inhib enough to hit on a foid in a group of foids and chads without really caring about how weird they think I am.

Foids are just always angry at me because I'm ugly and that puts me on edge, but if I were chad, they would laugh at my antics instead.

normies and foids always let me know my place despite me being low or high inhib

Yes I wish so fucking hard

my life would be significantly better ngl

I wish I can become low inhib and beat some normies

Lowinhib is legit. Many incels are autist highi hib

There's a way. Just need to figure out how to revert your mind from the experience you had.
You know damn well you was happier before any of this started to sink into your head. Like no real care about wanting a girl or relationships or anything. The happiest and carefree.
Then you started to want something and in the end realizing you can't get it, which then leads down the hole of despair. And it just gets worse and worse and worse.