Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't you just hate when people blame your personality or your hairstyle.... Or tell you to work out

Metalhead☥Goth

Metalhead☥Goth

Spectator of Life
-
Do you fuckers get sick of tossers saying bullshit like get a haircut or 'just go to the gym' as a way to both insult and blame you for not doing well with females? Then when they sense you're angry or pissed about being rejected during your best years they blame your personality and say it's all because of how you are.. and even though you tell them no matter how you act, or whatever mood you're in, things are still the same. And that people can't tell your bitter personality from tinder photos, yet still you get no matches.. and they still insist it's all because of you attitude...

And when you explain that the 'attractive' guys can be complete sleazy scumbags, with personalities far worse than your own and still succeed, you just get called 'entitled' as if we don't have a right to be able to want what others have. Something natural.

I swear those dumbassess have their goggles clouded and don't want to accept things are any different than they do.
''normies'' as you call them are so ignorant. they think just cause they pull some sub-par slag once in awhile, or some sloppy single mum,fatty or someone of a different race that females aren't all that bad.

Once I figured how easy guys deemed ''attractive'' have it, all the tinder experiments and the way females all complain about shitty guys yet having no time for the average decent guy.. it all makes sense...
They are willing to look the other way for guys they find attractive, Only swipe on model like type guys, and seem to not be attracted to anything less tinder made me realise why females are so rude to me in public...

It's absolute shit. All this comes down to is being lucky enough to be born with a certain look.
And that look determines whether you can get decent looking bitches without having fame, status or wealth.

It all came clear to me when I took a look around and saw, no average white guys I've known has ever had, or been with a decent looking white female.
Every one has got some obese one or had to get with someone of another race. And these are normal, decent average size white guys. Guys alot better than myself. It seems that if a white bitch is at least a bit attractive she considers herself too good for her looks match, or average white guy. It's like they all have a collective opinion. that 80/20 shit seems real. they are all the same and all shallow. And if we complain we just get told we are lying or it's our personality that's bad...
I am not 'racist' with this, I don't claim superiority, I just think that if we can't get someone decent who is our own race, then it's not worth it and we've failed.

No amount of haircuts, clothing, or gym will change the one damn thing they care about. Face.

h t t p s : / / i m g u r . c o m /a/eI17gc6

I'm done with this society and want to leave here.

Last edited:
This is just the type of bullshit people are conditioned to spew when someone mentions something about inceldom or looks. I don't even care anymore tbh.

What enrages me is stuff like "sex is nothing special brah".

Usually this all comes from bluepilled normie worldview. They are trying to help with these, but fail to understnd that haircuts and number of showers were never a problem. Normie got new haircut, and some femoid complimented it, just so he thinks getting a haircut would help an incel as well, but it wouldn't.

For normal people relationships just "happen" so they can't empathize with someone below average looking. So they assume your clothes or hair or whatever is the issue. Or worse, they know the problem is your looks but don't want to say it to your face.

Don't bother trying to blackpill people like that by showing statistics or whatever. It doesn't matter to them. It's a "fuck you, I got mine" mentality with them. "I have a foid, I EARNED being with her, so you're doing something wrong". LDAR is king as usual.

For normal people relationships just "happen" so they can't empathize with someone below average looking. So they assume your clothes or hair or whatever is the issue. Or worse, they know the problem is your looks but don't want to say it to your face.

Don't bother trying to blackpill people like that by showing statistics or whatever. It doesn't matter to them. It's a "fuck you, I got mine" mentality with them. "I have a foid, I EARNED being with her, so you're doing something wrong". LDAR is king as usual.

Spot on ... that works