Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t you just hate it when you see foids carrying pepper spray?

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Sometimes in class some foid will have her key chain laying on her desk and as I look over I see she’s got some miniature bottle of pepper spray attached to it, even some of the foid professors have this. It’s quite widespread.

Jfl at the paranoid foids who actually think they’re worthy enough to ever be approached. All that shit is is sub-5 repellent and they know it.

They want to feel powerful or someshit lmao, and it's always the ugly fat or old (20+yo) women who carry peppersprays too

"Worse she can say is "no", and make you blind and shiver in pain for 20 minutes straight, brooooooooooooooooo6oooooooooooooooooooooooo6oooooooooooo6oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

As they say, carry a bigger stick

Just carry some eggs bro and look on the bright side

Stupid tards think they Get raped or some Shit

They're strapped at all times just in case an autistic balding manlet tries to be nice to them. It's not for dark triad chad teehee.

I bet they would pepper a "Unattractive man just by looking at them the wrong way.

Honestly I kind of see it as disgusting foid entitlement.

Its usually disgusting bitches that carry that shit, like that video of a sheboon who pepper sprayed her male teacher that took her phone, she was probably busy texting tyrone in class.

It's the great equaliser for foids, foids have everything except physical superiority over us, but now with pepper spray these foids feel EVEN more entitled than before its disgusting, thats why they buy that shit.

Pepperspray, the perfect weapon against any useless subhuman genetic trash that should rope below 7/10, ethnics and short males trying to approach the foid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back