Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dont you hate when you go outside, nobody worships you, no women offers to have sex with you, and you dont have $1,000,0000 in your bank account?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
anyone know the feeling? like someone out there, someone lives that type of life but we on the other hand are always ignored. we have to work for everything and we dont get what we want. everyday is always the same and the people that are lucky continue getting luckier

I would be satisfied with cuddles and $5

Invest into microchip stocks and AMD/NVIDIA

we aboutta to have a surge in demand for all that shit very soon

All Alphabet stocks too on the side

and Shitsoft

as someone that has traded stocks for years I would actually recommend not investing in those

as someone that has traded stocks for years I would actually recommend not investing in those
as a person who bought crypto when it was 4 cents and now im a muti trillionare i can say hes right

The Chink niggas are done fuckin around

anyone know the feeling? like someone out there, someone lives that type of life but we on the other hand are always ignored. we have to work for everything and we dont get what we want. everyday is always the same and the people that are lucky continue getting luckier
Yeah, imagine going out and foids are physically attracted to you and desire you after they notice you. It'll be like a dream come true.

Being both sexless AND forced to wageslave is bullshit. If government gave me 2 mil I'd fuck off and live the rest of my life neeting in comfort and I wouldnt hate women as much.

If I had a loving gf and could fuck her pussy I'd be happy enough about being alive to tolerate wageslaving and contributing to society.

Having neither of those is pure torture and as retaliation for this I will devote a substantial portion of my meaningless free time to hating and tormenting women in the name of the glorious Incel Protection Force.

There’s men alive right now that are being woken up from sleep by 2 girls sucking his dick :reeeeee: :reeeeee: