Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't you hate that memes nowadays are all cynical and depressing?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
All those memes of the blackpill, coomer, yes Chad, wojak and all that shit is just depressing and it's a good representation of the downfall of society and how the world is going to shit. I remember back in 2010 memes were just rage comics or a pic of an animal with some stupid (but funny) pun, because people were actually happy without feminism, massive use of social networks, tinder, extreme politics, unemployment, coronavirus, hoplessness and everything fucked up that is going at the world right now. You know things are bad when a video of prince of Zimbabwe of wojak killing himself because has 0 matches in tinder is top comedy kek.

Brutal memepill.

Vicious no reply pill

2015-2016 was the turn.

the texxtiis to fkin blurry for me i can't d fkin read sosrry

All those memes of the blackpill, coomer, yes Chad, wojak and all that shit is just depressing and it's a good representation of the downfall of society and how the world is going to shit. I remember back in 2010 memes were just rage comics or a pic of an animal with some stupid (but funny) pun, because people were actually happy without feminism, massive use of social networks, tinder, extreme politics, unemployment, coronavirus, hoplessness and everything fucked up that is going at the world right now. You know things are bad when a video of prince of Zimbabwe of wojak killing himself because has 0 matches in tinder is top comedy kek.

le quirky ironic humor about how the world is so fucked up but you just go along with your life is the worst tbh

2015-2016 was the turn.

Trump exposing the dual mating strategy of women when the access hollywood tape recordings of him resurfaced were the beginning of women's increased hostility against sub 8 males in America tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back