Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't you ever feel like you missed the boat?

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
When you're a kid, you think that dating and having a girlfriend will just come naturally. Kind of like how walking came naturally or learning to riding a bike. It seems like one of those things that should happen once you hit puberty. It's just taken for granted

And then you hit puberty around Jr high school. But you realize that the attention you expected to receive from girls is slow in coming. While you see girls having crushes on your male peers. You see your male peers who have crushes on girls have their crush reciprocated. But, all is not lost yet. You're still 13 and haven't went to high school yet.

High school rolls around and it's just more of the same for you. All around you, your male peers are experiencing milestones with the opposite sex. And they aren't keeping it a secret, either. They openly brag about it. Meanwhile, if you ever complain about it to older men, they tell you not to worry about girls right now. Just focus on your education and the girls will come later after you have a career.

You start to feel like something is wrong with you as a human being and as a man. Why don't girls like me? You think to yourself.

Before you know it, the years have rolled by and it doesn't get better.

I believe personally their was never anything wrong with me its simply the way society is structured to where as a man you alway internally blame yourself and not externally blaming society for failing you. In this anti male reality, any little flaw in a man gets nitpicked while with women, they can do no wrong. I believe that society has demoralized a lot of men due to misandry and luciferian ideals covertly packaged as harmless progress. High school is an unnatural fake environment but the mainstream media along with hollywood paint is as some normal place where the young grows when that is opposite the case especially now with feminism and open misandry. I do not blame myself for being an incel at all. Society is wicked and hopefully it crashes and burns before I die.

I believe personally their was never anything wrong with me its simply the way society is structured to where as a man you alway internally blame yourself and not externally blaming society for failing you. In this anti male reality, any little flaw in a man gets nitpicked while with women, they can do no wrong. I believe that society has demoralized a lot of men due to misandry and luciferian ideals covertly packaged as harmless progress. High school is an unnatural fake environment but the mainstream media along with hollywood paint is as some normal place where the young grows when that is opposite the case especially now with feminism and open misandry. I do not blame myself for being an incel at all. Society is wicked and hopefully it crashes and burns before I die.
I think what op was getting at what was more that you were late to getting laid but I do agree with your point as well

I think what op was getting at what was more that you were late to getting laid but I do agree with your point as well
Yea its more or less the fact that society shames and humiliates men who cant get laid but rigged the game so its impossible for us to do so. Its this no win zero sum double bind game that society and especially women play with men its sick and wicked.

Towards the end of HS is when you start to feel pain and resentment. Then it just gets worse as the years go on

I really need a time machine after reading this post.

exactly my life. all my life I was told "don't worry, wait. don't focus on girls now. rather focus on XYZ. girls will come later". so bullshit.
and not I missed so much and can't fill the gap

Exactly. It is even worse in college.

Foids live life on tutorial mode while maliciously nitpicking or lying about incels. I never cease to be amazed by their selfishness and complete lack of facing any consequences. :feelstastyman:

no boat for your goat