Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dont you despise pregnant women?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I do, I hate that theyre treated as if they matter and that you are expected to get up and give up your seat so they wont have to stand; why show respect to a woman whos carrying another mans child?

Also when they announce it and everyone congratulates then WTF, youre literally congratulating a woman that she let a guy come bareback into her, are you serious? CONGRATULATIONS FOR LETTING YOUR HUSBAND CREAMPIE YOU!!!

All pregnant women deserve to fall down a flight of stairs and lose their baby, even then their pain wouldnt come close to our pain

FUCK THEM

I must admit, it's very tempting to sucker punch them in the stomach. ;-)

my sister is pregnant with her second child at 21 and the baby daddy is in jail jfl

??????? Nonsense thread.

I want to suck on their tits tbh

i feel weird around them because i know that they were creampied lmao

my sister is pregnant with her second child at 21 and the baby daddy is in jail jfl
And youre an incel? Must be torture, my early 20s cousin got pregnant with (and then married..) a guy whos like 10 years her senior last year, Im just waiting for her to become a single mother soon so I can LOL

Yes. They dont care at all about the baby in them. They smoke and drink without a care in the world. That is if they dont dismember it and vacuum it out of the womb.

And youre an incel? Must be torture, my early 20s cousin got pregnant with (and then married..) a guy whos like 10 years her senior last year, Im just waiting for her to become a single mother soon so I can LOL
hoes get on my nerves, nothing wrong getting a good kek out of their stupidity though lol

Yeh! Women want to breast feed in public - and I'm all for it. As long as everyone gets a suck. :heybby:
Unknown 10

And then when she has the baby she'll probably raise it to be a bluepilled cuck

I want to suck on their tits tbh
Dude, my friend came to visit and was leaking milk through her shirt and I asked her if she needed help and she said she would take me up on her offer if she couldn't fix her pump. She was able to fix the stupid pump.

Dude, my friend came to visit and was leaking milk through her shirt and I asked her if she needed help and she said she would take me up on her offer if she couldn't fix her pump. She was able to fix the stupid pump.

how would you have helped her?

I love kids and babies it just makes me bitter that I'll never be able to have one of my own and even if I did the redpill thing will happen where the momma goes out with another dude and I'm left there as a cuck and she runs off with her new bf while I'm stuck paying child support. It never really dawned one me just how fucked up and over my future truley is after I saw this video I'll never get to experience any of the joys of being a father. Now a days I just ignore children and push them away since I'm so bitter.

why do you have female friends

Your friend came over? What do you mean?

She came over to my house to help power level my character. Playing video games

Do you like not realize she wants you to fuck her or what?

JFL if you think a girl cares to play video games

Do you like not realize she wants you to fuck her or what?

JFL if you think a girl cares to play video games
Women play video games. They also watch anime, sci fi shows and like outdoor activities.
Just make sure if you meet one online it's really a woman and not a man.

I want to fuck a pregnant chick

I hate the short ugly cunts that will create another male that has to suffer.

Meh, someone has to pay our old age security.

Definitely. What a great act of adding yet another human being into this overpopulated society.

I'd be willing to bet that rates of paternity fraud are 20% or higher in 2018

i wanna suck the milk out her tits

creating more people to suffer. i wish i could cut them in half

single moms are lifefuel though tbh tbh, get fucked bitch kek

cope

tall bbcs get laid, in hs the tall ugly bbcs were getting the most pussy

Says the guy whose sig is a LARP to "fit in". You LARPed too hard with 5'2 and 4.5" dick. You also didn't mention your 6.5 + face.

Says the guy whose sig is a LARP to "fit in". You LARPed too hard with 5'2 and 4.5" dick. You also didn't mention your 6.5 + face.

face means nothing when you get mogged by fucking preteen girls:feelsree::feelsree:

im about to start streaming on twitch or youtube with facecam for proof its over

im about to start streaming on twitch or youtube with facecam for proof its over

I dunno why I let it bother me so much. You should spend all your time here tbh. I should not want others to make it out alive. I should encourage you to waste your youth here.

I dunno why I let it bother me so much. You should spend all your time here tbh. I should not want others to make it out alive. I should encourage you to waste your youth here.

all i do is school, xbox, and this anyway tbh tbh, ive been wasting youth kek

It is kinda bullshit that when im on the bus I have to give up my seat or some shit, I just ignore them most of the time

i do for bringing more ppl in this world

why do you have female friends

Because some of us here are normal, social, not autistic, etc...we just lack looks. Two teen fails in one thread boyo. Time to get on with your homework. You could prob get a gf if you put as much effort into NTmaxxing as you do posting wisdomlessness and wasting your youth on here.

(I am jealous of teens larping here. Reee)

Inflicting suffering to others is extraordinarily immoral, killing pregnant woman's baby is absurdly cruel, even if your sorrow and hate is crushing.
Also, controlling your wild aggresion is actually something very rewarding.

It's not a matter of black pill, this is just honestly f-ed, I politely disagree

Congratulations for being gangbanged like the whore you are and now you have The audacity to demand welfare the government to support your slutty ass

I have no problem when they're together with their husbands and the guy looks like a decent, hard-working man.

I feel a bit of rage when I can tell it's a single mom or a poor mom who has no conditions to properly raise the child she's carrying.

Poor people who already have lots of kids should be sterilized.

As long as the mother’s under thirty, I couldn’t care less. Over however, that’s just asking for an incel child (like me). This infuriates me, as its too late to have a child. Abortion and euthanization are the only options.

I have no problem with them tbh

No, quite the opposite. I find them cute for some messed up reason.

I even had sex with two pregnant hookers and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Roast me :fire: