Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dont you all find weird that hot girls almost always have this crazy idea that they will succeed in a insanely difficult field of work?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Let me explain myself with examples. For an instance, a girl that thinks she will be the next J.K Rowling simply becuase people tell they have "an amazing imagination" and "should be a writer" or she plays the guitar and people tell them they will be the next Olivia Rodrigo or smt.

There is always a simps all around (female friend, just friendzoned courtjester, coworker, family, friends) that will tell her how amazing she is at everything she does (when she is, at best, mediocre at it) and pump her up until she realizes she is not that great at it by herself and try another thing (if any).

Funny thing is, attractive people (im saying people now, but its 200% more validation if you are female) will always have a better chance at succeding EXACTLY because of shit like this. There will always be a sucker right around the corner to tell her/him how amazing she is and how wonderful it would be for so and so to accept her and so on and so on... its like BPJ said in one of his videos, nobody gives a fuck about your talents if your ugly. The opposite is true though.

A symptom of the halo effect and ITcel type bluepillers... :feelsjuice:

Most artists, regardless of skill, will stay at a mediocre level of fame anyways. :smonk:

all they have to do is sell their toenai clippings to some thirsty cucks on onlyfans and they'll get rich on that.

good looking foids are gassed up and have simps from a young age so I am not surprised. Meanwhile men die in wars and get mobilized in russia ya ya lol @ clown world

one thing I have noticed with hot foids especially Stacys is that they have a massively high opinion of themselves. like bitch plzz most cucks/simps just wanna smash you.

even other toilets kiss Stacy's ass because of fear..

they are also extremely picky especially when it comes to mate choices, that's why majority end up a genetic dead end. not even chad is good enough for her.

these sluts will be hit the worst during the upcoming collapse

even regular semi attractive foids have this idea. u do weird stuff when ur ego is constantly stroked

tbh good stuff, its the positive reinforcement that they get which makes them confident , even over confident in some avenues.

I never found the appearances of beautiful people to accurately represent their erudition and intelligence. Most physiologically gifted people do possess an inborn capacity to learn and develop complex thoughts, that is only expected; however, only a sparse amount take advantage of this innate acumen.
For sure man, but its probably cause they were born on top of a gold mine (and dont know what to do with it).

If they fail they have a golden parachute (men, either their father, OF cucks , bf or husband) to cushion their fall and provide for them.

good looking foids are gassed up and have simps from a young age so I am not surprised. Meanwhile men die in wars and get mobilized in russia ya ya lol @ clown world

They could do anything they want. I am not being sarcastic.
I know that. Prime Avril Lavigne could have murdered a guy and people would still side with her. Hell she could do it even now lol its kinda scary how much power these people have just bcs they have a superior genetic lineage from us...

setting them to failure and despair can't see whats wrong with it:smonk:

Ehh makes sense, everyone compliments their farts

There is always a simps all around (female friend, just friendzoned courtjester, coworker, family, friends) that will tell her how amazing she is at everything she does (when she is, at best, mediocre at it) and pump her up until she realizes she is not that great at it by herself and try another thing (if any).
There's a systemic inevitability to it. One must act in this way to develop friendships with said woman (being "supportive"), and developing those friendships is a crucial part of socialization. Many, or even most incels don't reach the level of socialization where the reasoning behind this sort of thing becomes relevant, as we're usually just stuck on the periphery waiting for life to start in the first place.

I think any of the social skill maxxers here (and still incel jfl) will agree that this sort of thing has to happen. Really, the inequity is moreso that it isn't being done to/for us, not that it's being done to/for someone else.

Getting support? It will be easier
Not getting support? Now thats a kick in the head..

And if you are doing something good without support - then you are fucking bulldozer, no less, think about what you could do with support

setting them to failure and despair can't see whats wrong with it:smonk:
Its the absolute contrary dude. When you're motivated by people around you, things TEND (not a rule but wtv) to go your way (even when you fuck things up, you still feel the push to strive beyond). Its basic human psychology...

Its the absolute contrary dude. When you're motivated by people around you, things TEND (not a rule but wtv) to go your way (even when you fuck things up, you still feel the push to strive beyond). Its basic human psychology...
your first assumption implies that they're lacking intellectuality and talent, despite having an extraordinary halo due to their perceived high physical attractiveness in which case my point stands, they can't live up to the high expectations they've set for themselves judging by their inflated egos due to positive reinforcement done by others.

your first assumption implies that they're lacking intellectuality and talent, despite having an extraordinary halo due to their perceived high physical attractiveness in which case my point stands, they can't live up to the high expectations they've set for themselves judging by their inflated egos due to positive reinforcement done by others.
I dunno, maybe they are, maybe they arent. There is always an outliner.

this only matters when the field is primarily around bullshiting, not actual technical skill. for instance, no one will build a skyscraper off a terrible design that will collapse half way up just because it was made by a hot girl. their ability to enter areas from their looks stop at the point when the actual results really matter.

this only matters when the field is primarily around bullshiting, not actual technical skill. for instance, no one will build a skyscraper off a terrible design that will collapse half way up just because it was made by a hot girl. their ability to enter areas from their looks stop at the point when the actual results really matter.
Ok, but when does it "not matter"? I could only think of prostitutes and secretarys (maybe baby mommas if you consider that a profession). Dude, singing and acting careers cant be carried out on looks alone (imo). You have to bring (at least) basic skill to the table, else you're out.

Ok, but when does it "not matter"? I could only think of prostitutes and secretarys (maybe baby mommas if you consider that a profession). Dude, singing and acting careers cant be carried out on looks alone (imo). You have to bring (at least) basic skill to the table, else you're out.
lots of business jobs are foids being supported by actually skillful males in the background. take HR for example. but these foids are also present in non HR parts of a business even though they add no real value. it does "not matter" that they have no skills because they are backed and supported by males who actually do have the skill set.

Ehh makes sense, everyone compliments their farts
This IS Not even Ironic, there are utter Cucks Out there, buying Womans Shit.

- Hot foid wants to be a singer/actress/idk what
- Has sex with every guy in the industry
- Get a career

This is how it works.

- Hot foid wants to be a singer/actress/idk what
- Has sex with every guy in the industry
- Get a career

This is how it works.
Oh, i know an example of that. Say theres a female singer that blew up in 2002 (i wont say her name cause last time i was punished for that, dunno why but wtv) that came into of a room a nobody and got out a promising singer with 1 million dollars on her bank account and an album debut to be made. And people still believe these things happen becuase of "talent" or "meritocracy" or some shit. So you're telling me a producer who can make or break peoples entire lives at just a blink of an eye doesnt (at least) get a blowjob or sum in the side to get more motivated in analysing their cases? When you think about it (for just a single minute) it gets kinda pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back