Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t worry about stats niggers are incels

You make this thread every single fucking day

Literally, and he's never once been warned even though it could constitute as spam.

And no, comments on shit-tok doesn't prove anything.

Literally, and he's never once been warned even though it could constitute as spam.

Black men have it second-easiest or third-easiest in dating, and that's a statistical fact. Pull up the chart where it states the in-group bias or preferences of every race of women. I don't even understand why OP feels the need to spam this shit every single day.

i remember on dating site the nig foids looked so ugly but they tried so hard to look hot.

Black men have it second-easiest or third-easiest in dating, and that's a statistical fact. Pull up the chart where it states the in-group bias or preferences of every race of women. I don't even understand why OP feels the need to spam this shit every single day.
Second easiest(including "passing" non-blacks, such as some Afro-Latinos).

And yeah, Black foids rate all other races of men low, not many want to date them anyways, and literally more WMBF couples exist as opposed to BMWF.

Cultural impact as well plays a big role, especially here in Shitmerica.

the lounge: lounged in

There's a teeny, tiny kernel of truth to what he says, in that black men are known to exaggerate their body counts. So self-reported stats aren't really the most reliable in their case. That said, calling them "the most incel race" is still a bold and bs claim

i remember on dating site the nig foids looked so ugly but they tried so hard to look hot.
That's what all the ones at my HS were like. :feelskek::feelshaha:

I don’t understand

There's a teeny, tiny kernel of truth to what he says, in that black men are known to exaggerate their body counts. So self-reported stats aren't really the most reliable in their case. That said, calling them "the most incel race" is still a bold and bs claim
But still, as proven by stats I & others have shared, Black men have it much better than literally every other race when it comes to dating except Whites.

That's what all the ones at my HS were like. :feelskek::feelshaha:
I noticed the same, they would walk around with eyelashes and nails like paintbrushes, entire cakes painted on their face and hair that I swear were probably wigs, they would start doing this for the rest of their lives some started as early as elementary school.

Also, what he's doing is literally anti-black pilled & follows the same dialectic that bluepillers & redpillers do when we argue with them.

Whenever you pull-up Stats, they will say "oh it's not real life" or "oh I know a guy who's short yet he slays" blah blah blah

Same case with this: Show him a stat, he says "I'm talking about real life bro" & he shows you some random tik-tok, then if you did the same he would say it's cherrypicked.

I noticed the same, they would walk around with eyelashes and nails like paintbrushes, entire cakes painted on their face and hair that I swear were probably wigs, they would start doing this for the rest of their lives some started as early as elementary school.
:yes:

It's because their "culture" is r-selective, and as such, see sex & promiscuity as their primary goals in life, partly why they tend to not amount to much on average.

It's because their "culture" is r-selective, and as such, see sex & promiscuity as their primary goals in life, partly why they tend to not amount to much on average.
Ironic how the r-selected offspring mog me, my background is k-selective as both of my parents were highly educated, stayed together put energy into educating me etc. yet a nigger from the hood who die young will probably experience more in life and be more respected than I ever will

Ironic how the r-selected offspring mog me, my background is k-selective as both of my parents were highly educated, stayed together put energy into educating me etc. yet a nigger from the hood who die young will probably experience more in life and be more respected than I ever will
Both our races/civilizations are K-selective, which is partially why I see a need to preserve both of them.

My dad was decently well education, and my mom even went to a fashion school kek: Despite some issues in their marriage, they still powered through it all to raise me, give me a good education, etc. yet some Hoodrat will be banging Sheeboons & die at 25 from a shootout whilst I will wageslave until I rope.

yet some Hoodrat will be banging Sheeboons & die at 25 from a shootout whilst I will wageslave until I rope.
Humans glorify the lives of r-selected offspring, even making countless movies and tv shows about them, portraying them as heroic warriors while shitting on those who are hard-working civilized and educated. We truly have not moved on past prehistoric times, normies and foids animalistic biology makes me wish for extinction.

Humans glorify the lives of r-selected offspring, even making countless movies and tv shows about them, portraying them as heroic warriors while shitting on those who are hard-working civilized and educated. We truly have not moved on past prehistoric times, normies and foids animalistic biology makes me wish for extinction.
Yup, I especially hate how the normshits of my race idolize it so much: Even back when I wasn't blackpilled, I still hated rap music & "thug/ghetto culture"

Humans still are animals, and we need strict social control.

listening to niggers talk gives me headache

Attachments

• 1652734249278.png
    1652734249278.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 13
Least retarded thread by OP

I don't, everything you post is cope. Typical nigger IQ
Sure you’re not black you don’t know what’s going on bro . Iq is cope aswell if you can’t make money from it

Sure you’re not black you don’t know what’s going on bro . Iq is cope aswell if you can’t make money from it
Again, you're just retarded. Don't know how many times I have to tell you, and lets not forget you have an above average face above all. Another nigger fakecel

Reminder @WØLF is the same race as u btw

Reminder @WØLF is the same race as u btw
What does that mean