Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't worry. 99% of species are extinct. humanity will get there.

Secretagent007

Secretagent007

Banned
-
the idea of the indefinite perpetuity of humanity in the situation of constant progress is an illusion. there are a number of unavoidable things that may take time, but they will occur and they will bring it all down. now it will get more serious.

okay spooky scary special elite agent 007

Scary nothing. it's reality. and come as soon as possible. humanity will continue to exist, only reduced.

i can't sleep

That's why humanity will be reduced.

it's good that makes it even more fun. it would be too boring a bunch of intellectuals dealing with how to prevent disasters and others.

mr agent, when will putin fire the nukes? :feelsaww:

I prefer a global societal meltdown over a nuclear war, even though no radiation is going to stay around for long and that nuclear winter story is a huge lie.

not even our most potent weapons are worth anything to nature. hahahahah. the radiation will turn into food for sunflowers and fungus.

and the plastic? worms can consume it. hahahahhaah. modern humanity, if it ceases to exist, will not leave a trace.

but as this is being extremely generic, I still assume it will continue to exist, but with a lack of progress. the future is collapse.

hopefully my genes will remain

giga redpill cope. muh collapse is just a delusion redpillers tell themselves so they can sleep at night.

if you are a self-assertive person, they will remain. if it is an ordinary person, they will turn to dust.

giga redpill cope. muh collapse is just a delusion redpillers tell themselves so they can sleep at night.
That's not what's coming. and apparently you don't know the ground you step on and the air you breathe.

Humanity is overrated and will remain so until nature wants it. this is all fun.

I prefer a global societal meltdown over a nuclear war, even though no radiation is going to stay around for long and that nuclear winter story is a huge lie.
click on reply and then type what you wanna say. Thats how these forums work.

and apparently youre a fucking retard
is this your answer? a curse word? apparently I'm more certain than I thought that there really are too many people just to take up space.

I think 2023 will be a very significant year.

Surely. something very interesting is coming....

Modern humanity is going to be a tale, a myth to make idiots calm down.

Modern humanity is going to be a tale, a myth to make idiots calm down.
pure gigacope lmfao pure delusion haha. you really gotta tell yourself this trash just to not kill yourself? LMFAO

keep coping nigga. hurdur muh prepper hurdur muh disaster durpdurp my collapse hurdur

fucking redpill coping faggot
you can say whatever you want occupying space. who will win is nature. and from her no one escapes.

there are very obscure things that you are unaware of and that I am a helper.

Never mess with the unknown, especially when it is a den of misanthropy and heterodoxy.

it will get extinct but not in the way that you think, we'll evolve into a transhuman bluepilled hive mind to make sure there's no inkwells harrassing women in the corners of the universe

haha. better because then an Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon kills everyone. although it goes way too fast.

There's no way. humanity is a ticking time bomb about to explode. and I'll watch eating popcorn.

dude you are such a coping bluepilled faggot

first go learn what it's like to be a misanthrope and then go into a cemetery ok?

It won’t happen in our lifetimes, no point in thinking about it, by the time it happens we’ll be long gone so it won’t affect us

Unlikely unless some really catastrophic natural event takes place

and the plastic? worms can consume it. hahahahhaah. modern humanity, if it ceases to exist, will not leave a trace.
Thats why I think there were many humanities before us, it's just they got wiped out without leaving any trace.

There’s an entire collapse subreddit full of lefties, I think we’re all feeling doom in the air

And most of them were extinct by humans around 84% in the time humans have been on earth