Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don’t work for pussy

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
★★★
I see a common thing amongst some incels, mainly ones who browse a site that looks a bit different from this one. It’s the wallowing, & glorification of sex & the female reproductive organ. If it’s not the most simp shit I’ve seen in a while, I’d be lying to myself. I’ve read a post someone maid on an incel board, saying that he could kill for pussy. The man would kill someone to get his dick wet. Now while that’s a pretty extreme example, there’s other incels talking about the lengths they’ll go to please some thot, who probably doesn’t even know how to put glue on a wall. Some men are even willing to go broke over this shit. Don’t be one of those men. Work on yourself, find purpose in life, find a hobby. You can say that’s “coping”, but anything is coping. Existing on this planet if you want to think of it in that way.

I would kill for a girl to truly love me

I would kill for a girl to truly love me
Tenor 1

She is never your girl, it's just your turn.

I work to feed my cat

It was a theoretical statement.
Ok. Sorry for misunderstanding. I am just stating that the only way to get a foid to genuinely love you (which is mostly a cope) is to be the Chaddest being.

Ok. Sorry for misunderstanding. I am just stating that the only way to get a foid to genuinely love you (which is mostly a cope) is to be the Chaddest being.
Very true.

Chad will kill you and she will wet her pants.
We kill chad, and the society will come after us
Cybertron's volume in cubic centimeters IQ.

My dick controls my body. DICK WANTS WOMAN. DICK WILL GET WOMAN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

I've tried several hobbies. Literature, cinema, sports. It's just distraction. Nothing makes sense after a while.

Let us not be hypocrites. We have a primary need for women.

To have their approval and have sex.

I don't try to get pussy, because it doesn't work. I'm ugly. I gave up and accepted the end.