Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't watch this video if you are a shortcel

Don't live if you're a shortcel.

I fucking hate this 5'10 Chad's attitude.

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY AT WOMEN, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MAD AFTER ALL THE HUMILATIONS.

HE COMES FROM A PLACE OF UTTER BLISS AND FUCKING DARES TO TELL US HOW SHOULD WE FEEL I HOPE HE FUCKING BURNS
Yeah, fuck this guy. Seriously.
He's a feminist.

Madonna is absolutely messed up.
Last i heard, that chicas being investigated for human trafficking her adopted kids, mang… doubt anything will happen tho ofc

5'1"? 155 cm? Really?
idk about him but I am actually 5 foot 1, 156cm. I want to die. It goes beyond the dating world. The condescension creeps into every facet of life.

Life as a 5ft1 """""man""""" is unbearable.

Last i heard, that chicas being investigated for human trafficking her adopted kids, mang… doubt anything will happen tho ofc
She's also quite a bit of a misandrist too.
I can't stand that stupid bitch. I can't allow myself to break though (in Toilet Annihilator 2)

idk about him but I am actually 5 foot 1, 156cm. I want to die. It goes beyond the dating world. The condescension creeps into every facet of life.
I know, I'm 5'4. 163 cm according to google

She's also quite a bit of a misandrist too.
I can't stand that stupid bitch. I can't allow myself to break though (in Toilet Annihilator 2)
“We’re not the same. I have no shame.” - madonna :worryfeels:

“We’re not the same. I have no shame.” - madonna :worryfeels:
She has admitted to forcing her husband to mutilate his genitals (because of her Jew preferences) and she did the same for her sons.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

She has admitted to forcing her husband to mutilate his genitals (because of her Jew preferences) and she did the same for her sons.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Brutal, Im mutilated n shiet too, mang:feels:

I fucking hate this 5'10 Chad's attitude.

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY AT WOMEN, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MAD AFTER ALL THE HUMILATIONS.

HE COMES FROM A PLACE OF UTTER BLISS AND FUCKING DARES TO TELL US HOW SHOULD WE FEEL I HOPE HE FUCKING BURNS

F1417A61 CEAB 4124 B708 604839D41D03

The girls were all baboons, who tf cares what they say?

The girls were all baboons, who tf cares what they say?
Didn't you know this forum is full of shitskins??? Just like reddit they cant stop talking about whites