Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don't want to live with a micropenis anymore...

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
The fuck am I gonna do with less than 2 and a half inches... stick it inside a bellybutton?

I just want to rope. I know I will never find companionship but knowing even in the slimmest chance in hell I could I wouldn't be able to do anything with it. Really wish I was never born, that my mother didn't birth me so fucked up and broken.

I would kill for an extra inch then I could use more than 2 fingers to polish my pole. I am so fucking miserable I doubt other's know this pain and hurt.

What did I do to anger the gods this much? If life gets even slightly more worse I'm glad I own a gun...

Why do you care? It's not like you're going to use it anyway

The fuck am I gonna do with less than 2 and a half inches... stick it inside a bellybutton?

I just want to rope. I know I will never find companionship but knowing even in the slimmest chance in hell I could I wouldn't be able to do anything with it. Really wish I was never born, that my mother didn't birth me so fucked up and broken.

I would kill for an extra inch then I could use more than 2 fingers to polish my pole. I am so fucking miserable I doubt other's know this pain and hurt.

What did I do to anger the gods this much? If life gets even slightly more worse I'm glad I own a gun...
Iam curry manlet and dicklet
with glasses and shitskin brutally over for me

I'm 4.4 x 4.0 I already showed my cock on looksmax if you don't believe me I genuinely don't care about my cock size that much

I'm 4.4 x 4.0 I already showed my cock on looksmax if you don't believe me I genuinely don't care about my cock size that much
If your max length was less than 2.5 inch you would understand :feelscry: I essentially have a baby's penis

It should be legal for you to rape foids, since they wouldn't be able to feel anything anyways.

Just fuck them dude, who cares? I heard apparently it depends on the angle
I just know I would be a laughing stock the second I would whip it out in front of them

Holy fuck less then 2.5 inches?

My condolences. It's crazy how many dickcels are on this forum. I wonder if penis size corelates with ugliness somehow?

I am so fucking miserable I doubt other's know this pain and hurt.
I am not that short but my penis doesn"t work properly (too sensitiv --> premature ejaculation even when masturbation) I perfectly understand how having a bad penis can cause mental damage even for people who will never use it wit foids anyway. I am suffering with you rn

My condolences. It's crazy how many dickcels are on this forum. I wonder if penis size corelates with ugliness somehow?
No, it doesn't. I'm as ugly as a orc and I'm 8 inches.

Fucking brutal bro. I genuinely couldn’t imagine it being that small. Only 2.5 inches erect? Damn that sucks

Fucking brutal bro. I genuinely couldn’t imagine it being that small. Only 2.5 inches erect? Damn that sucks
It's a little shy of 2.5, I don't like measuring it cause that is suifuel.

Inconsistent as fuck you said it was 6.5 long

Prostitutes exist...
I wouldn't be too surprised if they have experience with a penis that small. if i was you i'd probably ask for doggy and put in some earplugs so you wont have to hear "Is it in yet" or laughing noises

Brutal luck man. I genuinely can’t even imagine that. You probably don’t even feel that much jerking off since it’s so small
He can grab his entire penis and close it around his penis like a dome or like those penis cages :feelsrope:

Aren't there strapons you can wear over your dick

It correlates with inceldom and not necessarily ugliness. Usually taller people have longer penises, and are less likely to become incels due to their SMV alone regardless of their facial structures

Childhood was poor and couldn't avoid doctor visits was too late by 16 to do anything about
Same shit here brocel. I also didn’t find out anything about my micropeen and had to come to the internet after 20years old to find out something about it

I'd have a micro penis and have an average height than be a dwarf with a monster. Being a midget is more emasculating than wearing a strap-on as a man, even other foid midgets make fun of you.

I have a Normie friend who has Autism and a Small dick so no clue he is like mtn