Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DONT WANNA BALD

P

Pajetceloid

Banned
-
19 y/o newfag here how do i take care of my thin less dense silky hair bros? WHAT SHOULD i absolutely conzoom for it to have strong thick roots:hax:

U getting bald. No way stopping it. Unless u got some bad shtty life styles QUIT THEM. Otherwise accept who u r cose u r more than the way u look.

consult trichologist but stress will increase hair fall.

U getting bald. No way stopping it. Unless u got some bad shtty life styles QUIT THEM. Otherwise accept who u r cose u r more than the way u look.
Except I am not getting bald my hairline is fine rn but i fear for the worst, also my hair has always been thin and less dense i was bald in my play school had little to no hair
consult trichologist but stress will increase hair fall.
There isn'tt anything like that around here

Inject as many steroids as you can to increase your DHT levels for luscious thick hair

Aight i see. Might get ketamin shampoo or som. They might help or not depends on each pe

I had a friend who had thinning hair at 17. It's been less than a decade and he's bald now.

Over.

Finasteride, minoxidill. Hurry, before it's too late.

What are these please link a jewtube video

Just google it. Finesteride is a DHT blocker, it reduces the current hair loss, but won't grow new hair. Minoxidill is a topical cream that can regrow hair.

Work on your personality. It won’t make you attractive for women, but you will feel better.

19 y/o newfag here how do i take care of my thin less dense silky hair bros? WHAT SHOULD i absolutely conzoom for it to have strong thick roots:hax:
Take roids

reddit.com/r/tressless

It's absolutely over for you.

No 10/10 wants a balding man.

Might as well Asiancope.

Girlipppp

Lesson is to not breed with balding women

Do not fear, anti-baldness science has evolved that you could go entirely bald but still regain your hair.