Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't trust people who tell you to commit federal crimes

• Thread starter Deleted member 40236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40236

Cryptic Muslim
-
For you autists out there, including myself. To start it off, this place is a intelligence agency honeypot meant to target depressives and violent suicidal mentally unstable men. Sergeant admitted this

I saw some guy here saying a post that you can fight the government, even if you had a 100 friends (you don't) you could never fight the government. Putting aside the fact that there are people here who work for sub-cia and intelligence agency Feds, even if we assume that these people are not Feds and still dumb enough to post this;

First of all, internet was created by the defense department or whatever military thing of the U.S. now I'm not a scientist or whatever, and when the u.s. fought but I'm pretty sure someone is listening on all your phone stuff or whatever. What do I mean by this?

"Although the mission was technically successful—several high-ranking Aydid associates were apprehended—it was widely perceived as a failure because of its high cost in human lives. Soon after the incident at Mogadishu, Clinton withdrew all U.S. troops from Somalia."

"In the aftermath of the battle, dead American soldiers were dragged through the streets by Somalis, which was shown on American television—to public outcry.
Battle of Mogadishu (1993)"

You might think, how did such a great national of u.s. lose to an African country. The main point was this: the man Aydid who was against the u.s. did not use any electronic devices. Any. This is why they didn't know how he looked and weren't able to find him and he skipped through their hands multiple times. I am not telling you to do this however.

This isn't the worst part. The worst part is that anyone who can get your ip address knows your location at all times and can track you, now anyone who has had to interact with a gang or something knows that your location is your life.

So don't even think about going ER or defying the government. Worst comes to worst you form a coalition and colonize a whole city (fever dream) and they cut off or poison your water supply if by some miracle they didn't bomb you and your little team already. There are so many ways they could get you it's not even funny.

You're not Taliban, you're not isis, you're not any of these and you don't wanna be. Stay safe out there boyos.

1. No it isn’t and no he didn’t. The whole FBI conspiracy was dreamed up by a butthurt user named zesto who created it because Serge and Master wouldn’t allow him back onto the website after his banning. The FBI conspiracy states that Master is supposed to be a military intelligence agent named Marquis Bailey but the NYT doxxing proved that NOT to be true as he’s a different black guy entirely who is simply a computer professional from the south named Lamarcus Smalls Jr. :hax:

2. You can fight the government in a death by a thousand cuts sense. Just find legal ways to subtlety undermine the Jews plans of white genocide and using Americans wealth to fund more of their illegal wars. This means put aside your pride and get on NEETbux if you qualify and instead of reporting whites for crimes, turn the Jew’s old “see something, say something” propaganda campaign against them by reporting on various low level criminal Jews and their non white invader criminal pets for their crimes when and where you can ie say you witnessed some of it for example.

There. :feelsUgh:

Just gave you two simple examples for free on how to fight the government legally and not die or be imprisoned for it. A third extra free example is refusing their toxic Covid jabs and protesting the hoax and its lockdowns when and wherever you get the opportunity but non violently of course. :feelsclown:

3. Demoralization propaganda nonsense. Yeah the Jews have all that tracking power and more but the problem for them is they don’t have the necessary man power to enforce it. So the actual truth is the only thing America may ever fall to is fear if bozos like you don’t manage to find your balls in time to save your nation from Jew communist takeover. We’re presently under soft communism but we’ll be put under the real thing or worse once again if all men adopt your womanly cowardice. How utterly disgraceful you’ve let Jewish propaganda lower you like this. Stand up and be a man ffs! :feelssus:

View: https://youtu.be/tgcA8WUK1qM

Last edited:
This is a forum about autistic men who can't get sex :dafuckfeels: Why are you talking about the Taliban. Some people here say edgy stuff (including me sometimes) and that's bad but that doesn't mean the entire place is a honeypot.

Good psa. If you're gonna jihadmaxx you better do it behind a proxy for your own safety. I know a guy who went to jail for saying some crazy shit on b and b is fucking anonymous ffs :feelshaha::feelshaha:. Imo the people doing the most damage to the fed rn are crypto chads and wsb retards

Good psa. If you're gonna jihadmaxx you better do it behind a proxy for your own safety. I know a guy who went to jail for saying some crazy shit on b and b is fucking anonymous ffs. Imo the people doing the most damage to the fed rn are crypto chads and wsb retards
Don't even say it in the first place. Even if they know you won't do it, they'll do anything to lock up incels.

glownigger avoidance 101

Your avatar: No avatars me.

No it isn’t and no he didn’t. The whole FBI conspiracy was dreamed up by a butthurt user named zesto who created it because Serge and Master wouldn’t allow him back onto the website after his banning.
I don't know the whole story but there were a few instances a few years ago in which Sergeant complied with law enforcement agencies that contacted him asking him for information about certain users. I think the FBI was one of these agencies. They had sent him a letter demanding some information and he shared the letter with us in mod chat. I don't hold that against him, from my understanding he didn't have much of a choice.

You have to treat all sites as if they're honeypots anyway, because they might as well be. Don't say dumb things that will attract the attention of law enforcement and you should be good. There's too many edgy people in this website that are bound to eventually get a knock on their door.

Maybe it is but as long as you're not retarded enough to do or plan to do anything illegal and post about it I don't find it that much of a deal, the site is a good cope where I can speak my mind.
Everything that you say can be held against you. Never forget that.

meh who cares. All theyre doing wasting time locking up subhumans or trying to find them they waste more resources doing this

meh who cares. All theyre doing wasting time locking up subhumans or trying to find them they waste more resources doing this
They have plenty of time. They're focusing on them now. People who identify as incels won't have it good in the future. I suspect even being on this site puts you on a list.

They have plenty of time. They're focusing on them now. People who identify as incels won't have it good in the future. I suspect even being on this site puts you on a list.
I dont care personally

Thanks for the heads up bro

Always fight the cucked government by recruiting millions of uncucked men to join the incel take over.

People arent serious here. this site is a meme. many of us use ths site like reddit to spam trash and Larp. its like those reddit stories about dudes who got married to their sisters or youtube creepy videos with story time. People are role playing in here. its hilarious the type of 4chan type memes you can get

Flee into the woods on the day of surgery and cast magic from allah to curse the jew nose doctor

literally why im here. these dudes are amazing :feelskek:. dont take this site so seriously. all of this is a big ass joke. we all fake in here its like 4chan and reddit. most people here are just role playing. its just fun to talk ficticious shit and pretend

People arent serious here. this site is a meme. many of us use ths site like reddit to spam trash and Larp. its like those reddit stories about dudes who got married to their sisters or youtube creepy videos with story time. People are role playing in here. its hilarious the type of 4chan type memes you can get

literally why im here. these dudes are amazing :feelskek:. dont take this site so seriously. all of this is a big ass joke. we all fake in here its like 4chan and reddit. most people here are just role playing. its just fun to talk ficticious shit and pretend
Not sure if retard or glownigger.

Why not both
Glowies generally aren't stupid and they know what they're doing. They intentionally bait and provoke people to entrap them.

Glowies generally aren't stupid and they know what they're doing. They intentionally bait and provoke people to entrap them.
This is true, good point. A good glownigger wouldn't be obvious