Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don't trust people, they'll only want to fuck you over later in life

Maaaaaybe your mom cucked him? Tbh.
nah my parents are honestly really good ppl, and if anything, my brother looks more like my dad than anything

nah my parents are honestly really good ppl, and if anything, my brother looks more like my dad than anything
Well that's weird then. What kind of Indonesian are you? I know there are Chinese ones and native ones.

Well that's weird then. What kind of Indonesian are you? I know there are Chinese ones and native ones.
not indonesian by anything other than birth. "pure" hapa; dad is dutch ("pure"), mother is chinese (full chinese, parents were immigrants)

not indonesian by anything other than birth. "pure" hapa; dad is dutch ("pure"), mother is chinese (full chinese, parents were immigrants)
I see. So you are pretty much a minority over there then?

yep thats the reason i started ldaring a long time ago

Yup basically more or less.
I know there's a decent amount of people with Dutch ancestry. Probably through rape, but then again, ethnic women love white men, so was it really rape?