Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don't trust people, they'll only want to fuck you over later in life

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I knew this one girl; used to be into all the edgy school shooter shit and the shit. I guess we were homies and shit; she was the only female I trusted with the fact that I was incel and blackpilled. She didn't mind. Until two months later when she got a boyfriend and ditched me. I'm pretty sure the joke was on me. Our relationship was strictly platonic; I'm almost completely certain she only put up with me to use me as an emotional tampon.

Of course, its not just women. Its normcucks too. I knew this kid, pretty chill dude. I don't know what happened, but he sold me out. We were good bros and homies and all, and he sold me out for this chick he wanted.

I don't know why I'm suprised. I don't know why I try anymore. According to the edgelords from Slipknot, People = Shit (solid song tbhtbhngl). I feel like I should be learning something from all this. I go in with expectations to meet someone cool and who will actually get me. Then they fuck me over for their own benefit.

I honestly am sick of this twisted world. I don't even want sex anymore, I just want someone who accepts me for who I am.

(also inb4 IT screencaps this and says "hurr durr misogynistic incel", I made another post about how I'm tired of hating women all the time. So maybe read that.)

this applies to family members btw

Oddly enough, I've never seen this with my family. I'm not particularly close with most of my family beyond my parents, but, excepting my batshit insane grandparents, they're decent people.

Oddly enough, I've never seen this with my family. I'm not particularly close with most of my family beyond my parents, but, excepting my batshit insane grandparents, they're decent people.
well you aren't close with cousins or siblings

hmmmm.....

true.as a low value male it's incredibly easy to be substituted by something else.shit million dollar fags pay top dollar for fish cum,whilst we get measly pay for 10 hours of hard work.fish cum is more valuable then us kek.

Man can only trust god.god doesn't change so no one has to worry about getting fucked.If god wanted to fuck us over he would have done that a million years ag

true.as a low value male it's incredibly easy to be substituted by something else.shit million dollar fags pay top dollar for fish cum,whilst we get measly pay for 10 hours of hard work.fish cum is more valuable then us kek.

Man can only trust god.god doesn't change so no one has to worry about getting fucked.If god wanted to fuck us over he would have done that a million years ag
I think you're missing something mate. God has already fucked us over a million years ago.
well you aren't close with cousins or siblings

hmmmm.....
My brother and my cousins are cool, but our personalities are just too different. They're really keen on vidya and anime, I just like music.

humans are evil
Yes we are, yes we are. I honestly just want to be a decent person from now on, just to make the world a little better.

If you are truly blackpilled then you should never trust anyone.

Briffault's Law applies here. You served a purpose when she was single and lonely. She wasn't attracted to you, but you worked as your typical nice guy orbiter to listen and have someone give her attention. Once her chad entered the picture your usefulness was no longer needed.

I think you're missing something mate. God has already fucked us over a million years ago.

My brother and my cousins are cool, but our personalities are just too different. They're really keen on vidya and anime, I just like music.
i once struggled with the problem of evil,so i understand where you are coming from.Hopefully one day you will convert.

i once struggled with the problem of evil,so i understand where you are coming from.Hopefully one day you will convert.
Convert?
Briffault's Law applies here. You served a purpose when she was single and lonely. She wasn't attracted to you, but you worked as your typical nice guy orbiter to listen and have someone give her attention. Once her chad entered the picture your usefulness was no longer needed.
That was fucking brutal. I didn't even want to fuck her tbh, I just liked having a friend.

well that's good

i do fine with my cousins too

convert to christianity.
Oh boy. I believe in God but I have no faith in the system.
well that's good

i do fine with my cousins too
I need to talk to them more. There's one, he's about 2-3 years older than me; he's the calmest of the lot. A genuinely cool guy, likes movies and shit. I just remembered. I really should talk to them more.

what do you mean by system?by system do you mean society?
That, and the Christian faith. God is all I need. Don't need any priests. The churches are cool though.

That, and the Christian faith. God is all I need. Don't need any priests. The churches are cool though.
the christian faith is about accepting jesus christ as our saviour,but i know how hard it is to do that.Pray to god ,so that by praying you might get closer to god.May god have mercy on us all

I knew this one girl; used to be into all the edgy school shooter shit and the shit. I guess we were homies and shit; she was the only female I trusted with the fact that I was incel and blackpilled. She didn't mind. Until two months later when she got a boyfriend and ditched me. I'm pretty sure the joke was on me. Our relationship was strictly platonic; I'm almost completely certain she only put up with me to use me as an emotional tampon.

Of course, its not just women. Its normcucks too. I knew this kid, pretty chill dude. I don't know what happened, but he sold me out. We were good bros and homies and all, and he sold me out for this chick he wanted.

I don't know why I'm suprised. I don't know why I try anymore. According to the edgelords from Slipknot, People = Shit (solid song tbhtbhngl). I feel like I should be learning something from all this. I go in with expectations to meet someone cool and who will actually get me. Then they fuck me over for their own benefit.

I honestly am sick of this twisted world. I don't even want sex anymore, I just want someone who accepts me for who I am.

(also inb4 IT screencaps this and says "hurr durr misogynistic incel", I made another post about how I'm tired of hating women all the time. So maybe read that.)
Very true, and now I have to accept these normtards for their actions and never do anything about it because soyciety thinks me ebil.

"Don't expect happiness. You won't get it, people let you down. And I'm not naming any names, but in the end, you die in your own arms. It's all a big nothing. What makes you think you're so special?"

- Livia Soprano

Let's be friends boyo. Come to Europe. Won't screw you over for a dime.

Hang around ppl with nothing to gain & therefore no reason to fuck you over.

If you don't hold value to others find those that expect nothing.

Let's be friends boyo. Come to Europe. Won't screw you over for a dime.
I am in Netherlands rn. Fairly sure I can’t do shit, but I’ll come back in 2 years when I have money and all this bullshit blows over.

Yes no one not family not friends not the therapist no fucking one is best to keep things to yourself because i have been betrayed by all those people and learned it the hard way

You should be strong enough to pull yourself away from women when you notice you're only an emotional tampoon. Or else you'll go insane.

You should be strong enough to pull yourself away from women when you notice you're only an emotional tampoon. Or else you'll go insane.
but im not strong enough

but im not strong enough
Bro I know this shit is tough, but you have to try your best. It's only gonna get worse, she probably doesn't respect you at all, you're literally there only to satiate her boredom. Either that or she talks to you because you're too mature for your age and you tell her what she wants to hear.

I say step away from that as much as you can, and remember that she doesn't. give. a. fuck.

You could die today and she wouldn't remember your face.

This is true unless you're Chad or Stacy tbh. Everyone wants to be around Chad and Stacy and will fuck non-chads and non-stacies over in order to be with them.

This is true unless you're Chad or Stacy tbh. Everyone wants to be around Chad and Stacy and will fuck non-chads and non-stacies over in order to be with them.
more so if they want to fuck chad/stacy

we live in a gay racist prison

I am in Netherlands rn. Fairly sure I can’t do shit, but I’ll come back in 2 years when I have money and all this bullshit blows over.
Wtf come to Rotterdam.

Can’t I’m in Lelystad and can’t speak the language. Stuck with my grandparents.
I have never been to Lelystad. If I could travel freely I would have come and visited you. How much longer are you staying?

I have never been to Lelystad. If I could travel freely I would have come and visited you. How much longer are you staying?
I don’t know. Either I’m going home in 3 days or I’m flying out in middle of august for school.

I don’t know. Either I’m going home in 3 days or I’m flying out in middle of august for school.
Were you here for a vacation? I won't be able to see you then until you come back. How many ethnics are there in Lelystad? JFL.

Were you here for a vacation? I won't be able to see you then until you come back. How many ethnics are there in Lelystad? JFL.
I’m here because my shithole of a home country has so much covid, and my grandparents stay here so it’s convenient to hide it out. I don’t actually know but it seems like there’s quite a lot of blacks, but I see Turks pretty often. Very few Asians and literally no hapas other than me.

Brutal no inkwell meetup.

I’m here because my shithole of a home country has so much covid, and my grandparents stay here so it’s convenient to hide it out. I don’t actually know but it seems like there’s quite a lot of blacks, but I see Turks pretty often. Very few Asians and literally no hapas other than me.

Brutal no inkwell meetup.
Jfl, where I live in Rotterdam there's a lot of Moroccans, Turks and blacks. Few Asians. What is your home country? Indeed, maybe come back in a few years for inkwell meet-up.

Jfl, where I live in Rotterdam there's a lot of Moroccans, Turks and blacks. Few Asians. What is your home country? Indeed, maybe come back in a few years for inkwell meet-up.
Indonesia. Inkwell meetup is p based, but I doubt it’ll happen anytime soon.

Indonesia. Inkwell meetup is p based, but I doubt it’ll happen anytime soon.
Indonesia huh? That is dope. I thought the US. Yeah, probably years from now I guess.

Indonesia huh? That is dope. I thought the US. Yeah, probably years from now I guess.
I go to the US for school, but I spent my entire childhood in Indonesia.

Why could you go and not him? Are you white-passing?
Nah it’s actually sort of the opposite, but it’s because some reason he’s not registered as my dads son so he can’t get in.

Nah it’s actually sort of the opposite, but it’s because some reason he’s not registered as my dads son so he can’t get in.
Maaaaaybe your mom cucked him? Tbh.