Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don’t tell me you can’t get in shape for the race war/incel uprising - when Kazuyoshi Miura is the world’s oldest professional footballer

Comparing us subhumans to to this guy with top 1% genetic

Are you a foid or what ?

Are you a foid or what ?
Kek, AmERicans were at war with the “evil slant-eyed Jap” in the 1940’s. I am showing Japs actually mog the hell out of westerners in genERal (except when it comes to nuclear power plants).

Kek, AmERicans were at war with the “evil slant-eyed Jap” in the 1940’s. I am showing Japs actually mog the hell out of westerners in genERal (except when it comes to nuclear power plants).
You have the exact same mindset as a normie or a foid: cherrypicking one outlier of the million failures and try to make it appear as a rule

Are you a foid or what ?
^ This is the type of mentality that will get your ass jumped when the race war/incel uprising heats up.

The fact that he plays as a forward in a second division club at that age is even more impressive.

This will be Cr7 in a few decades. :feelskek:

That’s pretty impressive. Imagine getting scored on by someone with grandkids

Not really, avg bideltoid in japan is twink tier (16 inches)

Also the wace rar is never happening, at least you can cope thinking about it ig.

Did he take the kikecine?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back