Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't take your pics with front camera

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Front camera has lens distortion. I noticed that my jaw looks wider in rear camera.
Plus that's what happens when you take pics with front cam up close

allsmall.jpg

far right looks like a pokemon, specifically a bug type

Which one is the real one

Ummm you kinda have to take with front camera or you cant see what you're doing.

This is cope. If you're ugly in front cam you'll be ugly in back cam anyway.

itsOVER said:
Ummm you kinda have to take with front camera or you cant see what you're doing.
This is cope. If you're ugly in front cam you'll be ugly in back cam anyway.
Wider jaw looks better lol.
WHy do you need to see what you're doing? Just do neutral face lol

Lol at this cope. If you're ugly on front cam you'd be ugly on back. Doesn't mean anything.

anincelforlifelol said:
Lol at this cope. If you're ugly on front cam you'd be ugly on back. Doesn't mean anything.
Why do you deny the less distortion lol when it's obvious? It's about the distance too.. Take your pic with front camera near your face and then far away.

Weed said:
Why do you deny the less distortion lol when it's obvious? It's about the distance too.. Take your pic with front camera near your face and then far away.

I don't think you understand this works differently for everyone. I've seen people with really large jaws who look better because of lens distortion, and makes their jaw slimmer.

I've taken pics with front and then back cam. No difference really besides I look more subhuman with my naso folds being more visible with the back camera. That's all really.

Fair comparison to the one on the right, i think

latest

Is your avatar your body?

Far right is chad

Chad doesn't care if he takes a photo with an archaic, rotten camera from the 50's. If you look ugly in photos, then it's all over.

Lens distortion bloats my face too

Dafuq i just tried it outt.
With my front camera my nose looks huge and my jaw narrow but with my main camera my nose looks a bit smaller and jaw is a bit wider. 

Thanks for this thread

It's the distance, not the fucking lens.

Obviously things closer to the camera appear larger.

This is common sense.

Left one mogs me

ugly in mirrors and extremely ugly on phones.