Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Don't sisters have any empathy for their brothers?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Like imagine being a foid in your mid 20's. You started having sex at 15. You've had 2 relationships, had sex with 20 guys, you have 150 active men in your DMS. But you've never seen evidence of your brother (23) being even close to a woman, you think he's a virgin, he's had no relationship and you ask him about Tinder and he says he rarely get matches.

I know foids have no empathy for lonely men, but is it different if it's their own brothers?

I have two sisters. When I try to explain the plight of men to them, they show disinterest and walk away.

I have two sisters. When I try to explain the plight of men to them, they show disinterest and walk away.
Fucking brootal. Are they even human?

my sisters a complete bitch

Because sisters are inherently evil

Women don't even have much empathy for their sons.

but is it different if it's their own brothers?
no, they don't feel sorry for their brothers either. I have relative with 4 kids, 2 sisters always beaten and tortured their younger brother and mother didn't care, they're 2 sadistic bitches, they even felt joy doing that.

wtf your fake cel rape them

Foids feel zero empathy for any non chad relative or not

i think my younger sister feels pity for me in the fact that im friendless and virgin etc, but only because i keep my blackpill views hidden. otherwise i would be an evil misogynist to her. i think she blames all my lack of relationships on my autism. i never say otherwise about it. never talk about it. dont want to be demonised on top of everything. i know they will never understand so just gotta deal.

I know foids have no empathy for lonely men, but is it different if it's their own brothers?
It's no different, it's the same as any type of man, I have a foid sister, the cool thing is that I already hit her as a child, she always made fun of me for being small and weak and what's more, I always hit her.