Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

don't short men deserve love too?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
No one deserves love. What except being born have foids and chad done to deserve the love they get? Being loved is looking good

No one deserves love. What except being born have foids and chad done to deserve the love they get? Being loved is looking good

Love is only a feeling it doesn't really exist in nature. It's just the biological attachment you give to someone you breed with. And you create offspring with this is the meaning of sex. We organic failures we should have never came into existence. Because we ended up on attractive, we are unlovable. It is a condition, it is a disease we have. There is nothing wrong to amid this. There is no hope this is why we cowe just exist in a world of superior people. However, think of all the worst things you could have gotten been born. We all have our limitations to our genetics. So in a way we all really did win the genetic lottery. I am just saying that we weren't meant to breed, that is all. Honestly, I've been leaning towards the philosophical idea of anti natalism. I kind of want to see all human births in a major decline. I eventually would love nothing more than to see human extinction as the final solution to all human problems.

Love is only a feeling it doesn't really exist in nature. It's just the biological attachment you give to someone you breed with. And you create offspring with this is the meaning of sex. We organic failures we should have never came into existence. Because we ended up on attractive, we are unlovable. It is a condition, it is a disease we have. There is nothing wrong to amid this. There is no hope this is why we cowe just exist in a world of superior people. However, think of all the worst things you could have gotten been born. We all have our limitations to our genetics. So in a way we all really did win the genetic lottery. I am just saying that we weren't meant to breed, that is all. Honestly, I've been leaning towards the philosophical idea of anti natalism. I kind of want to see all human births in a major decline. I eventually would love nothing more than to see human extinction as the final solution to all human problems.
This, nature didn't mean for us or even our parents to reproduce. It's time to make ends meet