Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Don't sexualise her

The video she posted the guy wasnt even hitting on her or staring. She literally kept filming him and cut the video to make it look like he wasnt doing a set and was just staring

The video she posted the guy wasnt even hitting on her or staring. She literally kept filming him and cut the video to make it look like he wasnt doing a set and was just staring
"Yikes inkie, let's unpack this, she was harrased by creepy mysoginistic incel and he was blatantly staring at her now how dare you speaking when you should subscribe to her onlyfans"

"Yikes inkie, let's unpack this, she was harrased by creepy mysoginistic incel and he was blatantly staring at her now how dare you speaking when you should subscribe to her onlyfans"
Of corse she has an onlyfans

What the fuck even is "sexualizing"? I have never once understood what the word means when women use it. Does it mean "it's when chad won't commit, and when incels stare at me for too long"? Because that's my best guess seeing how it's used.

They think so highly of themselves that they believe non-Chads need to pay them to see them sexually JFL.

What the fuck even is "sexualizing"? I have never once understood what the word means when women use it. Does it mean "it's when chad won't commit, and when incels stare at me for too long"? Because that's my best guess seeing how it's used.
when an ugly man has a dick and balls