Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't settle for less, kings

That account is less than 10 days old. Jfl at ricecel copers falling for this larp

Account made May 10, 2024. Totally not a coping chink larping as a white foid :forcedsmile: .

In my soft guy era drizzle drizzle would the real woman please stand up please stand up.

It never began for ricecucks if they have to hear from some white foid (who might not even be real) that they have a chance.

That account is less than 10 days old. Jfl at ricecel copers falling for this larp
There's so many foid larps on that sub, it's fucking brutal man. Imagine if we larped as foids here to cheer each other up :feelskek:

If muh "JBW" was a thread

There's so many foid larps on that sub, it's fucking brutal man. Imagine if we larped as foids here to cheer each other up :feelskek:
Larping as foids was banned on other PSL forums for a good reason :feelsjuice:

There is toxic levels of copium pollution these days.

Ricecel larps are beyond cringe

Every one of these "woman" posts gets 100+ votes easy. The only corner of the internet dedicated to Asian guys is still full of simps and cucks.

Every one of these "woman" posts gets 100+ votes easy. The only corner of the internet dedicated to Asian guys is still full of simps and cucks.
That's why i feel no sympathy or solidarity for them at all even though i'm a riceman too.