Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't rope

geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
Everytime an .is member ropes it means one less member in our community, we cannot afford that many losses.

Roping is the cowards way out.

Don't rope goyim, you have so much to live for :feelsthink::feelsEhh:

Sui is cucked anyway because they win.

Roping in quiet room is giga cucked

This is what they want. They want us to rope so don't do it.

Don't rope goyim, you have so much to live for :feelsthink::feelsEhh:
Obviously ropecels like the rest of use should not contribute by any way or means to society, but only leech money and resources, through social welfare or crime.

Obviously ropecels like the rest of use should not contribute by any way or means to society, but only leech money and resources, through social welfare or crime.
I agree, NEETs are based but you can kill yourself if you want
'THEY WANT YOU TO KILL URSELF. :feels::feels:'' So what? You still get to leave this retarded world, and suffer no more

fuck off, if someone is suffering, they have every right to rope. imagine staying alive just for the sake of posting on .is. IT-level soy

Why roping if you can leave this world going full tERrorist mode (in video game)

If you're going to rope at least get your KDR up

roping is exactly what foids want you to do its better to survive as long as possible as a nuisance

Remember the alternatives.

'THEY WANT YOU TO KILL URSELF. :feels::feels:'' So what? You still get to leave this retarded world, and suffer no more
JUST THINK OF IT LIKE LEAVING THE SERVER, WHENEVER I HATE ON A SHITTY SERVER I START TO SPAWNKILL AND CALL THE JANNIES NIGGERS AND QUIT THE SERVER :feelsthink:

JUST THINK OF IT LIKE LEAVING THE SERVER, WHENEVER I HATE ON A SHITTY SERVER I START TO SPAWNKILL AND CALL THE JANNIES NIGGERS AND QUIT THE SERVER :feelsthink:
lmao

pepe-dead.gif

suicide.gif

asda.gif

just live for the reason of living

I want to use an escape bag