Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don’t rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Went to take a peak over at ss to See what all the hubbub is about. Maybe this site really is in cahoots with ss and has an agenda of encouraging our deaths.

I know I can come off as a condescending ass, especially to GrAYcels, but roping is not the answer buddy boyos

Suicide should be comforting, knowing you can end your miserable existence on your own terms, when it pleases you. Live your life as best as you can.

Maybe this site really is in cahoots with ss
Aren't they owned by same people? Not exactly a secret knowledge AFAIK
But I don't see why roping is bad here. Why live decades as a miserable sexless loser?
Suicide should be comforting, knowing you can end your miserable existence on your own terms, when it pleases you. Live your life as best as you can.
Hey you got unbanned?

But I don't see why roping is bad here. Why live decades as a miserable sexless loser?

Hey you got unbanned?
I did yes

Hey you got unbanned?
Roping is what (((they))) want to see happen to our lot

Answer to what? This is not a QnA there are no "answers" to anything. It's all about your perspectives. Some people have different perspectives, if you are tired and want to go then who am I to stop you?

Roping or causing harm of any sort is not a good way to deal with inceldom. If you want to make a foid uncomfortable just shit your pants in an elevator with them, or ask them out. Nothing will destroy a foids self perceived value then an incel convincing her they are looksmatched.

Roping or causing harm of any sort is not a good way to deal with inceldom. If you want to make a foid uncomfortable just shit your pants in an elevator with them, or ask them out. Nothing will destroy a foids self perceived value then an incel convincing her they are looksmatched.
This

Please don't rope. Don't roooooooooooooope.