Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel don't rope , there is a way .

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
if you all consider money and social status a possible solution then it's possible to achieve Only and i say Only with the same rage that pushes someone to rope , and to do that is to focus the energy of that rage and anger and sadness into doing something to the extreme .

that something must be of a value when achieved .

i would kill myself working and trying than kill it surrendering .

if you all consider money and social status a possible solution then it's possible to achieve Only and i say Only with the same rage that pushes someone to rope , and to do that is to focus the energy of that rage and anger and sadness into doing something to the extreme .

This is the way

how to succeed in life
step 1: acquire guns
step 2: launch minecraft

Just keep grinding keep hustling you can achieve your dreams no matter what they are

Just keep grinding keep hustling you can achieve your dreams no matter what they are
lust over you in not included .
no money will get you that .

Like I've said before, if I planned on killing myself, I'd just turn to a life of crime and try selling drugs with as minimal risk as possible. If I survive I win and I have a lot of money, if I get caught by the police I kill myself (which is what I wanted to do anyways).

My point is, if you've decided that you have nothing left to lose and you want to die, you might as well gamble on a chance at having a better life for yourself, than to simply kill yourself.

Wanting to kill yourself is your license to stop limiting yourself based on laws and social norms, it allows you to remove the excuses from your mind of "I don't want to go to jail". If you hear the police knocking on your door or telling you to "freeze" and put your hands up in the air, assume you've been caught and blow your brains out.

This is why just killing yourself makes no sense. By wanting to die you've removed all of the chains that society has bound you with. You no longer have anything to lose, so just do whatever the fuck you want.

I’ve attempted killing myself a couple of times already with some of the less violent and risky ways and failed. If I lived in burgerland I would be dead because I would’ve bought a gun from the local Walmart and shot myself in the head in the parking lot.

I’ve attempted killing myself a couple of times already with some of the less violent and risky ways and failed. If I lived in burgerland I would be dead because I would’ve bought a gun from the local Walmart and shot myself in the head in the parking lot.
i wish you find happiness , keep the fight going

Like I've said before, if I planned on killing myself, I'd just turn to a life of crime and try selling drugs with as minimal risk as possible. If I survive I win and I have a lot of money, if I get caught by the police I kill myself (which is what I wanted to do anyways).

My point is, if you've decided that you have nothing left to lose and you want to die, you might as well gamble on a chance at having a better life for yourself, than to simply kill yourself.

Wanting to kill yourself is your license to stop limiting yourself based on laws and social norms, it allows you to remove the excuses from your mind of "I don't want to go to jail". If you hear the police knocking on your door or telling you to "freeze" and put your hands up in the air, assume you've been caught and blow your brains out.

This is why just killing yourself makes no sense. By wanting to die you've removed all of the chains that society has bound you with. You no longer have anything to lose, so just do whatever the fuck you want.
Don't forget the fact that by killing yourself, the normies win. Even if no incel goes ER, or LDARs, soyciety will eventually have to change. Even if you wageslave, you're one more single man without kids to replace you once you are no longer able to work, putting more strain on the welfare state. What we see now, is the fruit of welfare. If you kill yourself, normies will be happy because they actually want incels to simply stop existing and "bothering" normie society.

Don't forget the fact that by killing yourself, the normies win. Even if no incel goes ER, or LDARs, soyciety will eventually have to change. Even if you wageslave, you're one more single man without kids to replace you once you are no longer able to work, putting more strain on the welfare state. What we see now, is the fruit of welfare. If you kill yourself, normies will be happy because they actually want incels to simply stop existing and "bothering" normie society.
totally agree and Not only that , we both have the same theory ,

it's a huge source of motivation as it enables one to push beyond limits and comfort zones , because nothing to lose like the saying .

it's very powerful if used correctly , one could do extremes like meditating for long long times , or working out 5 hours aday , or even running 100 miles in 24 hours !

it's a huge source of motivation as it enables one to push beyond limits and comfort zones , because nothing to lose like the saying .

it's very powerful if used correctly , one could do extremes like meditating for long long times , or working out 5 hours aday , or even running 100 miles in 24 hours !
i believe that guy groggin who did that really used the motive of having nothing to lose (rope) .

Buddhism is actually built on such mentality , they believed that once you accept that death is better than life , you can do wonders in life , because you are free of the anxiety and fear that limits you .
that's how they could sit for days in meditation !

they had to add karma to that philosophy to deny people to do stupid stuff .

yet if one wants to enjoy life one must devalue it to reach the extremes .

a bet is good analogy too .

"if i still can bet why forfeit ?"

it's stupid to quit the table when you can play one more bet ?

go to the extremes .

Last edited:
Thought of killing myself freaks me out currently, 5 years into past I was extremely suicidal and that lasted for years. My advice to suicidalcels would be endure, there will come days when you will feel better.

Best way to succeed is by buying guns, bodyarmor, lots of ammo and then going on a shooting spree (in gta v)

not everyone has the balls to go through with it
also pain isn't the same as death

if you start selling drugs in someone's territory and they decide to put a tire over your torso and set you on fire...
well, at that point, you may have wished you roped

or if you end up in prison and then realize you don't have the balls or the means to go through with it
you may realize it wasn't worth it once you start getting raped up the ass

I'm a pretty hardcore motherfucker but I might choke at the last minute never know

20220803 154342

if you start selling drugs in someone's territory and they decide to put a tire over your torso and set you on fire...
I'd just turn to a life of crime and try selling drugs with as minimal risk as possible.
Did anything I say sound like "let's go sell drugs in gang territory" lol. I'm more thinking of selling pills and weed to rich white college frat boys. Low risk, low chance of conflict, police and college security often look the other way because these guys come from "upstanding families", etc.

The point is to take a risk, not be stupid.

or if you end up in prison and then realize you don't have the balls or the means to go through with it

you may realize it wasn't worth it once you start getting raped up the ass
1. I'm not talking about the people who are larping as suicidal (like most people on this forum). I'm talking about the people who REALLY want to kill themselves. Not attention whores chasing after pity points online.

2. Any guy who would choose rape over death is a faggot in my book, it's not even a choice to me. To me what you're saying doesn't even make sense, because if a man has already considered the possibility that he will be raped in jail he should not hesitate to kill himself, because whatever awaits him in prison is worse.

In fact to me imprisonment means death, and poverty means death too. I've already made up my mind that I'm not living a wage slave life, If I can't "make it" within a certain timeframe of years I'm killing myself.

Anything outside of a life of freedom and wealth is death to me, no ifs, no buts.

I'm a pretty hardcore motherfucker but I might choke at the last minute never know
Then you're not "pretty hardcore", you just like thinking of yourself as "pretty hardcore".

This can get you pussy

totally agree and Not only that , we both have the same theory ,

100% correct :feelsokman:

Why suicide? I would say "all right you won" to society. I want to improve myself as much as possible and leech as much as possible from society. If i can't get a gf at least gimme me money so i can be happy

Why suicide? I would say "all right you won" to society. I want to improve myself as much as possible and leech as much as possible from society. If i can't get a gf at least gimme me money so i can be happy
They aren't going to give you enough money to be happy though, you'll get crumbs.

The most valuable thing you get from neetbux isn't the money, but the hours and hours of free time it affords you while everyone else is out wage slaving.

Ironically people on neetbux don't take advantage of the best perk of neetbux, they just laze around all day wasting hours.

Money and social status won't get you fuck all when it comes to getting a gf. If you're ugly, that's all that matters. There will always be the richer, better looking dude who will be getting the foid.

Plenty of oldcels I know where their money hasn't made a difference, they're still lonely and alone. Suicide shouldn't be taken as wrong in these situations.

They aren't going to give you enough money to be happy though, you'll get crumbs.

The most valuable thing you get from neetbux isn't the money, but the hours and hours of free time it affords you while everyone else is out wage slaving.

Ironically people on neetbux don't take advantage of the best perk of neetbux, they just laze around all day wasting hours.
Smart guy. Infact. If i neetbux i have time to maxx and ascend. I like you

not gonna rope because i don't to give scumciety the satisfaction

Money and social status won't get you fuck all when it comes to getting a gf. If you're ugly, that's all that matters. There will always be the richer, better looking dude who will be getting the foid.

Plenty of oldcels I know where their money hasn't made a difference, they're still lonely and alone. Suicide shouldn't be taken as wrong in these situations.
You have to actually be rich and famous not just well off

It's easier to cope with your inceldom or/and try to fix your ugliness if you have much money though. But yeah, thinking it'll necessarily give you a gf is kinda naive.

Smart guy. Infact. If i neetbux i have time to maxx and ascend. I like you
To me that's the entire point of neetbux. If I had it I'd be using it to work on various things to make money online. Right now I just have "parentsbuxx" who know that I'm working on things (because I've shown them) and that's the only reason they are supporting me lol.

Did anything I say sound like "let's go sell drugs in gang territory" lol. I'm more thinking of selling pills and weed to rich white college frat boys. Low risk, low chance of conflict, police and college security often look the other way because these guys come from "upstanding families", etc.

The point is to take a risk, not be stupid.

1. I'm not talking about the people who are larping as suicidal (like most people on this forum). I'm talking about the people who REALLY want to kill themselves. Not attention whores chasing after pity points online.

2. Any guy who would choose rape over death is a faggot in my book, it's not even a choice to me. To me what you're saying doesn't even make sense, because if a man has already considered the possibility that he will be raped in jail he should not hesitate to kill himself, because whatever awaits him in prison is worse.

In fact to me imprisonment means death, and poverty means death too. I've already made up my mind that I'm not living a wage slave life, If I can't "make it" within a certain timeframe of years I'm killing myself.

Anything outside of a life of freedom and wealth is death to me, no ifs, no buts.

Then you're not "pretty hardcore", you just like thinking of yourself as "pretty hardcore".
Let me ask you a question though. Would you rather, be raped by a man, but no one will ever know about it and that man will die sooner before he can even tell anyone else about it. (Your anus will heal pretty quick after the incident too, if that matters to you)

Or simply die. Just curious to hear your answer.

Last edited:
Let me ask you a question though. Would you rather, be raped by a man, but no one will ever know about it and that man will die sooner before he can even tell anyone else about it. (Your anus will heal pretty quick after the incident too, if that matters to you)

Or simply die. Just curious to hear your answer.
You already know my answer, I can't believe you even asked me of all people this question, as if there is any other answer. The bad part is the rape, not the "other people knowing", who gives a fuck if people know or not if you get raped lol.

not gonna rope because i don't to give scumciety the satisfaction
based

existing just to disrupt society
plus you should take shits on the roads, busses, and on peoples porches
epic cope knowing people are stepping in it :feelskek: