Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious dont prone masturbate

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

JBpilled
-
it can cause problems in your back and shrink ur penis
i stopped prone masturbating and now its back to 6"

Wait prone? How do actually manage to fap while prone?

You're saying that like the majority of the people here had a big dick to begin with.

OP is bragging with his size :reeeeee:

I hate when i'm laying on my stomach and get a boner randomly. Shit hurts when i'm laying down.
so i beg to ask, HOW THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE COMFORTABLY MASTURBATE WHILE PRONE?

are you that guy or was it another member who posted about only being able to get off laying flat and rubbing his dick into the bed?

I've been doing this for years already...

how do you jerk your dick while prone? lel

maybe i'll try to quit and see if it grows tbh
Suppose your dick actually got smaller through prone masturbation. I don't think that quitting it would give your dick its original size, in fact it would just remain shrunk I think.

Um, never did that before.

Suppose your dick actually got smaller through prone masturbation. I don't think that quitting it would give your dick its original size, in fact it would just remain shrunk I think.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: brutal man its over

From now on I'll masturbate while standing up

I've been prone masturbating for 14 years

I've tried masturbating prone for the hell of it a few times and succeeded, but it's the most inefficient and downright exhausting way to fap ever - why would anyone do that, idk

ye tbh i only done prone for long time and it was hard to learn normally i recentrly learned to fap normally tbh

ye tbh i only done prone for long time and it was hard to learn normally i recentrly learned to fap normally tbh
Yeah its very hard to learn to fap with my hand, i ve only fapped around 10 times with my hand

Yeah its very hard to learn to fap with my hand, i ve only fapped around 10 times with my hand
it took me maybe a month tbh then u need just keep doing it and it becomes natural

it took me maybe a month tbh then u need just keep doing it and it becomes natural
My penis is densensitized and using my hand isnt as good as rubbing it in my bed

I read the ghost stories and I'm a believer.

However, my dick has always been small. Even before I prone masturbated. So don't be expecting any miracles.